Budget Blinds of Harrisburg, Elizabethtown, Carlisle
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
Tell Us What You Love, We'll Make It Happen
THE WELL-BEING AND SAFETY OF OUR CUSTOMERS IS TOP PRIORITY.
We’re taking all necessary precautions during this time for our customers and associates.
Budget Blinds of Harrisburg, Elizabethtown, Carlisle
Our experience in the window covering industry sets us apart from the competition, but our passion for customer satisfaction is what keeps our clients returning for more!
- Beth & Mark Toto, Owners
Budget Blinds Harrisburg, Hershey & Carlisle
Post Covid-19 Standard Operating Procedures
Our primary concern remains focused on the safety and well-being of our Customers and our Associates. For over 15 years, we have prioritized safety through the following standardized policies:
- Covering or removing our shoes when entering your home;
- Using a clean sanitized white drop cloth on which we place our tools and samples;
- Never bringing any cardboard boxes into your home; and
- Using hand sanitizer.
Until more is known about Covid-19 and what kills this virus, we felt the need to introduce additional precautionary procedures so you can continue, as you have done previously, feel comfortable and safe in your home while doing business with Budget Blinds. We are incorporating guidance from the CDC, Pennsylvania Department of Health and OSHA. Together, we will all get past this.
To highlight those additional precautions, Beth & I have broken them into four major areas of focus:
- Clearly our most valuable asset, we need to make sure they are safe and doing all they can to deliver the same level of quality, professionalism and delightment that we have become known for and that you have come to expect from us as the leader in our industry and community.
- All associates, including Beth & me, will have our body temperature taken at the beginning of each day and logged for historical purposes. Anyone with a temperature of 100.0F or not feeling well will be asked to remain at home and not permitted to work.
- Every Associate is equipped with their own personal protection equipment and will be happy to comply with your request to wear it while in your home.
- Our Installers will use new shoe covers and unused white drop cloths and gloves in everyone’s home so nothing previously used elsewhere comes into your home keeping you clean and safe.
- All Associates will comply with the CDC guidelines and continue to maintain social distancing wherever possible.
- All shared devices, laptops, iPads, photos, etc. will be cleaned regularly along with CDC recommended frequent hand washing.
- In addition to the regular cleaning and disinfecting that has been part of our daily routine since opening in April of 2014, we have added UV Sterilization lighting to the showroom.
- This UV Sterilization lighting kills 99.99% of all germs, bacteria and viruses but is safe for customers and employees to be near while operating. With this addition, we can be sure our samples and color selection books are safe for everyone to handle.
- All Budget Blinds Vehicles are now equipped with portable UV Sterilization lights that completely sterilizes the vehicle and its entire contents in 30 minutes. With this addition we can deliver peace of mind that our tools, samples, your fresh & clean window treatments and our associates are all germ free and safe to be inside your home.
- A separate area has been created for all new deliveries and all cardboard boxes are wiped down by our Associates with Hydrogen Peroxide wipes.
- Packages are then segregated into an area and placed under a UV sterilization light for 24 hours before being received into inventory.
Beth & I would like to thank you for your continued trust & support for our local business. We will continue to provide the communities we serve with the same level of care, quality, commitment, dedication, value and respect as we have for the past 15 years. It is our most sincere intention to remain your valued Window Treatment provider worthy of your hard-earned dollars and more importantly your review and referral to friends and family.
Beth & Mark Toto
At Budget Blinds of Harrisburg, Elizabethtown, Carlisle, we're your local neighborhood experts that truly understand your needs.
Please know that we are here to support you and are willing to work with you in whichever way you’re most comfortable!
We Do It All For You
So you can sit back, enjoy your window treatments, and have total peace of mind.
We bring the showroom to you in Harrisburg, Elizabethtown, Carlisle. We expertly measure your space, install beautiful window treatments, and back it up with the best warranty in the business so you can sit back and relax. We serve to give you the best in window treatments, so you can rest easy knowing your space will be beautified and optimized with window treatments that fit your individual needs.
See How We Do It
The Budget Blinds Truth
At Budget Blinds, we care about you, your home, and your community. We've partnered with Extreme Makeover: Home Edition to help transform the homes of well-deserving families.
We’re Local and It Shows
We’re proud to be a part of our community. As active supporters of local charities and other local organizations, we strive to help make our community the ideal home for everyone. Take a look at just a few ways you’re likely to see us in your neighborhood in our efforts to make a difference.
Our Reviews and Testimonials
Thank you for a great experience! The staff was extremely courteous and professional from consultation to installation! Jo, Nick and Dan were fantastic. My skylight blinds are perfect!— Kevin & Stacey P.
Two wonderful men just installed beautiful blinds for me! They were so careful and clean during the installation and were a delight to have at my home! I will recommend Budget Blinds to my friends. Thank you so much for your professional and kind attitude!— Gloria M.
From my first consultation with Beth, through the installation of my drapes and blinds and quick service for a small issue that arose with a pull chain, my experience with Budget Blinds has been positive. Every employee with whom I have dealt has been friendly, professional and competent. The range of available fabrics was extensive and the quality excellent. Without exception, the final products were well-crafted and beautiful, and the installation process was handled with great care. I highly recommend this store and team.— Beth L.
Blinds for Harrisburg, PA Weather Averages
We're a local company, so we at Budget Blinds of Harrisburg know that living in Harrisburg, PA means that each month brings an entirely different weather forecast than the month before. We've designed our blinds to be durable and high quality in all seasons, so rain or shine you will be comfortable in your living space.
In the summer when Harrisburg, PA weather averages reach a soaring 80 degrees or higher, our blinds and shades will give you light control and keep the sweltering heat outside. In the winter months, when the Harrisburg, PA weather averages drop into the low 20s, our custom designed drapes and shutters will substantially help you to lower your heating bills with their energy efficient components and design.
Consulting and Customer Care
Our consultative process is designed around caring about you and your home. We make the entire experience easy and convenient as we bring the showroom to you with our FREE in-home design consultation. From those unique shaped windows to energy efficient treatments, and more, Budget Blinds of Harrisburg does it all for you, with style and service for any budget! We're local and here to stay to ensure you have peace of mind.
Our team of experts is professionally trained in order to make your window treatments have a custom fit. Our team will work with you to find the perfect pairing for finishing your home with elegant blinds, shutters, drapes, accents and more. We have a vast product range so you can find window treatments to complement all your interior design. Customer care comes first at Budget Blinds of Harrisburg, PA so we will help you to seamlessly design and create an ideal ambiance in your home.
Budget Blinds of Harrisburg, Hershey & Carlisle, owned and operated by Beth and Mark Toto, is the premier spot for window treatments in the Harrisburg area. Located at 4915 Jonestown Road, you can stop in and shop their showroom filled with a wide variety of custom options to find the perfect fit for your home or office. Shop designer brands such as, Hunter Douglas, to find draperies, shades, blinds, shutters, bedding, custom wall coverings, and more to compliment your personal and professional style! They can even help you upgrade your home with the safety and ease of Smart Home products, making controlling light and privacy easier than ever! Beautify and renew your space with the help of Budget Blinds today! We serve the Boiling Springs, Carlisle, Dauphin, Duncannon, Elliottsburg, Halifax, Landisburg, Marysville, Mount Holly Springs, Shermans Dale, Newburg, Newville, Shippensburg, Walnut Bottom, Berrysburg, Blain, Cocolamus, Dalmatia, Elizabethville, Gratz, Honey Grove, Ickesburg, Liverpool, Loysville, Lykens, Mc Alisterville, Mifflin, Mifflintown, Millersburg, Millerstown, New Bloomfield, New Germantown, Newport, Oakland Mills, Port Royal, Richfield, Thompsontown, Wiconisco, Williamstown, Fayetteville, Lurgan, Orrstown, Aspers, Biglerville, Gardners, Orrtanna, York Springs, Peach Glen, Beaver Springs, Beavertown, Dornsife, Freeburg, Herndon, Laurelton, Lewisburg, Mc Clure, Middleburg, Mifflinburg, Millmont, Mount Pleasant Mills, New Berlin, New Columbia, Port Trevorton, Rebuck, Selinsgrove, Swengel, Vicksburg, West Milton, Winfield, Tower City, Elizabethtown, Grantville, Hershey, Hummelstown, Middletown, Palmyra, Bainbridge, Rheems, Annville, Campbelltown, Jonestown, Lawn, Ono, Highspire, Harrisburg Areas!
Sharpen your pencil for back to school and add up huge savings with Budget Blinds Serving Harrisburg, Hershey & Carlisle! Take advantage of our window treatment BOGO sale happening now until September 30, 2020!