Why Budget Blinds of Harrisburg, Elizabethtown, Carlisle
Budget Blinds is North America's #1 Choice
Explore What Beautiful Can Do For Your Windows
We're Budget Blinds of Harrisburg, Elizabethtown, Carlisle
We look forward to working with you!
Isn’t it time you framed your windows and your lifestyle beautifully with custom window treatments from Budget Blinds of Harrisburg, Elizabethtown, Carlisle? One call does it all, and we do it all for you. Click or call today and see what homeowners in Harrisburg, Elizabethtown, Carlisle are buzzing about!
Meet your Budget Blinds Team serving Harrisburg, Hershey and Carlisle!
Beth Toto and her husband Mark opened Budget Blinds of Harrisburg, Hershey, and the Carlisle Areas in July of 2005. Beth has lived in several places throughout the U.S. first as a Navy Brat, and then with her husband whose job required them to move often. She is the mother of two grown boys, a spoiled Jack Russell Terrier, and a beaming grandmother! In her spare time she enjoys bowling and traveling with her husband, Mark. Her ability to help people realize their vision and discover the perfect window covering solutions for their home, as well as her diligent organizational style make Beth Toto the driving force behind the success of Budget Blinds of Harrisburg, Hershey, and the Carlisle Areas.
Mark is the Owner of Budget Blinds of Harrisburg & Hershey along with his wife, Beth Toto. Mark has been a member of the Harrisburg Builders Associations since 2006 and also serves as President of LeTip of Capital City, a professional networking group. Mark previously worked for Westinghouse Electric and GE Electric as a Regional Sales Engineer. He has also worked for General Cable, Hitachi Cable and Sumitomo Electric Lightwave as National Telecommunications Sales Engineer earning his RCDD degree while assigned to the Fiber Optic cable divisions before becoming VP of Sales and Marketing for Hitachi Cable. In his current role, Mark has championed Budget Blinds into the local leader for window treatments and draperies. Mark’s leadership background recently transformed Budget Blinds from an “In Home Business” to a “Retail Business” located in the heart of Harrisburg’s premiere business district. Mark’s technology background helped create a new 5000 square foot location dedicated to the latest in window treatments including motorization, home automation & drapery design. During Mark’s stewardship of Budget Blinds, they were awarded the Harrisburg Magazines “Readers Choice Award” for Window Treatments in 2012 & 2013. Mark currently lives in Harrisburg with his wife, Beth, and dog, Cushla. He enjoys competitive bowling and supporting the Harrisburg Humane Society.
Meet Jo Crider. Jo has over 25 years of experience in window treatment design and installed her creations herself for several years. Jo enjoys assisting customers in creating their dream window treatments to make the rooms in their homes come alive! She prides herself on listening to ensure you find the window treatment that best suits your needs as well as your desires. With Jo’s experience, there is no project too small or too large, and always a solution to be found. Originally from Shippensburg, Pennsylvania, Jo now resides in Lemoyne. Jo has two grown sons, Tony & Devin, and is the proud grandmother of her precious little princess, Stella. Contact Jo to watch your dreams become reality. You will find yourself sitting in your home looking at the added beauty your window treatments bring to the space.
Meet Nick Herb. Born and raised in Harrisburg, Nick has spent his life interested in carpentry. After graduating from Central Dauphin High School, Nick attended Thaddeus Stevens School of Technology. He received a degree in carpentry and has been with Budget Blinds of Harrisburg & Hershey ever sense. Nick's friendly and professional attitude combined with his attention to detail and perfection have made him a HIT with our customers & Nick has his own fan club. Everyone in his fan club comments on the photos Nick takes and posts to our Facebook page. It's not often someone finds the perfect job, but Nick has truly found his life's passion here at Budget Blinds and it shows in his work.
Meet Melissa Dissinger! Melissa was born and raised in Perry County and has been residing in Harrisburg for over 25 years. She has been married for over 20 years and is a mom to daughter Maddison. Melissa has a personable, friendly, and professional attitude with a focus in the finance and customer service industries. Melissa is our General Manager – stop by and let Melissa schedule your next appointment with us!
Budget Blinds of Harrisburg, Hershey & Carlisle is Hiring ~ Join Our Team!
We are in search of a Full-Time Window Treatment Consultant, a dedicated Full-Time Installer and a Part-Time Office Administrator! Apply Now!
- If you have a passion for color and design, enjoy working with people then we have an opportunity for you.
- If you would you like to work for a company where your opinion is taken seriously, where your input matters, then this could be the perfect position for you.
- If you enjoy working hard, not being bored and being compensated for your efforts, this could be the perfect position for you.
- If you would you like to work where you are a respected contributor to a well-organized, goal-driven team, then this could be the perfect position for you.
- If you would like to work for a company where coming to work is fun, then this could be the perfect position for you.
- We have more customers than we can effectively manage and need additional salespeople. You will have access to the largest selection of the industry’s leading manufactures specializing in all types of window coverings and accessories including Blinds, Plantation Shutters, Draperies, Roller Shades, Bedding, Pillows and more.
- We offer complete product and sales training, Company vehicle, Tablet and Phone along with all the other tools you will need to be successful.
- You must bring a positive attitude, willingness to learn, and a desire to succeed.
- A plus, is if you have some sales background in window treatments, furniture sales or interior decorating, but this is not a requirement. We are willing to train the right person to join our team.
- Additionally, we provide an attractive, professional, smoke free, state of the art showroom and all the designer sample books needed to be successful.
- The ultimate candidates will possess Excellent Communications Skills, be Self- Motivated, Organized, Confident and Versatile. We are looking for someone with Time Management skills who is Professional, Stylish, neat in Appearance, Self–Confident, Enthusiastic and technology savvy.
- Expectations are you will earn $55-$70K your first full year which will grow as you build relationships. If this sounds like a company where you would be happy and would be your kind of place to work, then please contact us for a private, confidential interview.
Budget Blinds of Harrisburg, Hershey & Carlisle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Are you looking for possibly the best job opportunity ever?
Would you like to work where your opinions are taken seriously and you are part of a true team?
Do you crave change and variety in your daily routine?
Do you like meeting new people every day and strive to be the best you can, all the time?
Then we might be the place for you, Budget Blinds® the Nation’s leader in “In Home Window Fashions,” is great place to work. We are an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we are expanding our installation department.
Budget Blinds of Susquehanna Valley is looking for a Full –Time Window Treatment Installation Technician to start immediately.
Compensation is based upon your attitude and ability. Additional Employee benefits discussed at the interview. We are willing to train the right person, so, Could this “right person” be you?
Some of the key characteristics we are looking for include;
• A positive attitude and a willing spirit.
• Have used a cordless drill.
• Can read a tape measure.
• Can read a level.
• Have problem solving abilities.
• You are coachable.
• You are good with the public and comfortable with meeting strangers.
• Have an ability to communicate both verbally and written
• The Ability to pass a background check with a clean driving record.
• Possess basic computer skills.
• Have the ability to work independently as well as on a team.
Read Our Reviews
Gone are the days of wasting your weekend fighting with a DIY window treatment project. Let the professionals at Budget Blinds serving Harrisburg, Hershey & Carlisle do all the heavy lifting and installation for you! Your wife and your wallet will thank you!