Why Budget Blinds of Harrisburg, Elizabethtown, Carlisle
THE WELL-BEING AND SAFETY OF OUR CUSTOMERS IS TOP PRIORITY.
We’re taking all necessary precautions during this time for our customers and associates.
We're Budget Blinds of Harrisburg, Elizabethtown, Carlisle
We look forward to working with you!
Isn’t it time you framed your windows and your lifestyle beautifully with custom window treatments from Budget Blinds of Harrisburg, Elizabethtown, Carlisle? One call does it all, and we do it all for you. Click or call today and see what homeowners in Harrisburg, Elizabethtown, Carlisle are buzzing about!
Meet your Budget Blinds Team serving Harrisburg, Hershey and Carlisle!
Beth Toto and her husband Mark opened Budget Blinds of Harrisburg, Hershey, and the Carlisle Areas in July of 2005. Beth has lived in several places throughout the U.S. first as a Navy Brat, and then with her husband whose job required them to move often. She is the mother of two grown boys, a spoiled Jack Russell Terrier, and a beaming grandmother! In her spare time she enjoys bowling and traveling with her husband, Mark. Her ability to help people realize their vision and discover the perfect window covering solutions for their home, as well as her diligent organizational style make Beth Toto the driving force behind the success of Budget Blinds of Harrisburg, Hershey, and the Carlisle Areas.
Mark is the Owner of Budget Blinds of Harrisburg, Hershey & Carlisle along with his wife, Beth Toto. Mark has been a member of the Harrisburg Builders Associations since 2006 and also serves as President of LeTip of Capital City, a professional networking group. Mark previously worked for Westinghouse Electric and GE Electric as a Regional Sales Engineer. He has also worked for General Cable, Hitachi Cable and Sumitomo Electric Lightwave as National Telecommunications Sales Engineer earning his RCDD degree while assigned to the Fiber Optic cable divisions before becoming VP of Sales and Marketing for Hitachi Cable. In his current role, Mark has championed Budget Blinds into the local leader for window treatments and draperies. Mark’s leadership background recently transformed Budget Blinds from an “In Home Business” to a “Retail Business” located in the heart of Harrisburg’s premiere business district. Mark’s technology background helped create a new 5000 square foot location dedicated to the latest in window treatments including motorization, home automation & drapery design. During Mark’s stewardship of Budget Blinds, they were awarded the Harrisburg Magazines “Readers Choice Award” for Window Treatments in 2012 & 2013. Mark currently lives in Harrisburg with his wife, Beth, and dog, Cushla. He enjoys competitive bowling and supporting the Harrisburg Humane Society.
Meet Jo Crider. Jo has over 25 years of experience in window treatment design and installed her creations herself for several years. Jo enjoys assisting customers in creating their dream window treatments to make the rooms in their homes come alive! She prides herself on listening to ensure you find the window treatment that best suits your needs as well as your desires. With Jo’s experience, there is no project too small or too large, and always a solution to be found. Originally from Shippensburg, Pennsylvania, Jo now resides in Lemoyne. Jo has two grown sons, Tony & Devin, and is the proud grandmother of her precious little princess, Stella. Contact Jo to watch your dreams become reality. You will find yourself sitting in your home looking at the added beauty your window treatments bring to the space.
Meet Nick Herb. Born and raised in Harrisburg, Nick has spent his life interested in carpentry. After graduating from Central Dauphin High School, Nick attended Thaddeus Stevens School of Technology. He received a degree in carpentry and has been with Budget Blinds of Harrisburg & Hershey ever sense. Nick's friendly and professional attitude combined with his attention to detail and perfection have made him a HIT with our customers & Nick has his own fan club. Everyone in his fan club comments on the photos Nick takes and posts to our Facebook page. It's not often someone finds the perfect job, but Nick has truly found his life's passion here at Budget Blinds and it shows in his work.
Meet Melissa Dissinger! Melissa was born and raised in Perry County and has been residing in Harrisburg for over 25 years. She has been married for over 20 years and is a mom to daughter Maddison. Melissa has a personable, friendly, and professional attitude with a focus in the finance and customer service industries. Melissa is our General Manager – stop by and let Melissa schedule your next appointment with us!
Meet Luke Blum. Luke moved from Maryland to Pennsylvania at the age of 15 and graduated from Carlisle High School. He went on to complete his Bachelor’s Degree at Millersville University of PA. While in school, Luke had the opportunity to explore his passion for sales by working numerous sales jobs. He has been forging an impressive sales career since 2013 with a focus on professional, yet genuine customer relationships and taking the necessary steps to find the best solutions for his clients. Luke arrived at Budget Blinds with previous experience in selling kitchen/bathroom re-modeling, shoes, commercial and private vehicle rentals, pest control, and lawncare. When not at work he enjoys live music and outdoor activities with his friends or family. He loves nothing more than working closely and forming a trusting bond with all of his customers and will bring this same enthusiasm when working to assist you in finding the perfect window treatment for your home or business!
Budget Blinds of Harrisburg, Hershey & Carlisle is Hiring ~ Join Our Team!
We are in search of a Full-Time Window Treatment Consultant, a dedicated Full-Time Installer and a Part-Time Office Administrator! Apply Now!
If this sounds like a company where you would be happy and would be your kind of place to work, then please contact us for a private, confidential interview.
Budget Blinds of Harrisburg, Hershey & Carlisle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
- If you have a passion for color and design, enjoy working with people then we have an opportunity for you.
- If you would you like to work for a company where your opinion is taken seriously, where your input matters, then this could be the perfect position for you.
- If you enjoy working hard, not being bored and being compensated for your efforts, this could be the perfect position for you.
- If you would you like to work where you are a respected contributor to a well-organized, goal-driven team, then this could be the perfect position for you.
- If you would like to work for a company where coming to work is fun, then this could be the perfect position for you.
- We have more customers than we can effectively manage and need additional salespeople. You will have access to the largest selection of the industry's leading manufacturer specializing in all types of window coverings and accessories including Blinds, Plantation Shutters, Draperies, Roller Shades, Bedding, Pillows and more.
- We offer complete product and sales training, Company vehicle, Tablet and Phone along with all the other tools you will need to be successful.
- You must bring a positive attitude, willingness to learn, and a desire to succeed.
- A plus, is if you have some sales background in window treatments, furniture sales or interior decorating, but this is not a requirement. We are willing to train the right person to join our team.
- Additionally, we provide an attractive, professional, smoke free, state of the art showroom and all the designer sample books needed to be successful.
- The ultimate candidates will possess Excellent Communications Skills, be Self- Motivated, Organized, Confident and Versatile. We are looking for someone with Time Management skills who is Professional, Stylish, neat in Appearance, Self–Confident, Enthusiastic and technology savvy.
- Expectations are you will earn $55-$70K your first full year which will grow as you build relationships.
Read Our Reviews
Gone are the days of wasting your weekend fighting with a DIY window treatment project. Let the professionals at Budget Blinds serving Harrisburg, Hershey & Carlisle do all the heavy lifting and installation for you! Your wife and your wallet will thank you!