Why Budget Blinds of Harrisburg, Hershey, Carlisle
Meet your Budget Blinds Team serving Harrisburg, Hershey and Carlisle!
We're thrilled to welcome owner Mark Walsh to the Budget Blinds of Harrisburg, Hershey, and Carlisle family!
Mark is excited to share his handyman skills and commitment to customer satisfaction with our community. After years as a Technical Sales Manager and project manager in various industries, Mark is ready to apply his business expertise here at Budget Blinds. He's an expert problem solver and loves helping customers find the perfect window treatments for their homes.
As a native to the West Shore, Mark intimately knows the needs of customers in this area. After graduating from Lock Haven University with his Bachelor's in Computer Science, Mark settled in our community with his wife of 32 years and their two children. Their home is always full of animals, housing up to six dogs and two cats at any given time.
When Mark isn't busy in the showroom, he's likely home restoring his 1949 Willys Jeep. He has a passion for classic sports cars like his Alfa Romeo Spider. He also loves working outside, restoring his own home, and inventing new contraptions.
Let's give Mark a warm welcome. Stop in today and say hello!
Meet Melissa Dissinger! Melissa was born and raised in Perry County and has been residing in Harrisburg for over 25 years. She has been married for over 20 years and is a mom to daughter Maddison. Melissa has a personable, friendly, and professional attitude with a focus in the finance and customer service industries. Melissa is our General Manager – stop by and let Melissa schedule your next appointment with us!
Sarah Edmond is our Design Consultant here at Budget Blinds serving Harrisburg, Hershey, & Carlisle and is an integral part of our team.
Sarah grew up in the Harrisburg area and graduated from Central Dauphin East High School. After high school, she then went on to study at the Empire Beauty School, where she received a degree in Cosmetology. Sarah then spent an impressive 20 years in the beauty industry - working behind the chair as a hairdresser stylist, alongside managing several local salons. Her time spent within this industry has given Sarah impressive client experience skills - and it is evident to everyone that this is a strong focus of hers.
Away from work, you can find Sarah spending time with her three children - Zoe, Alivia, and Zach, who also live in the Harrisburg area. Being in the great outdoors is a huge passion of Sarah's, and she loves to get out and explore every chance she can get. When she isn't kayaking or swimming - Sarah can be found curled up on a sofa with a good book!
Meet Nick Herb. Born and raised in Harrisburg, Nick has spent his life interested in carpentry. After graduating from Central Dauphin High School, Nick attended Thaddeus Stevens School of Technology. He received a degree in carpentry and has been with Budget Blinds of Harrisburg & Hershey ever sense. Nick's friendly and professional attitude combined with his attention to detail and perfection have made him a HIT with our customers & Nick has his own fan club. Everyone in his fan club comments on the photos Nick takes and posts to our Facebook page. It's not often someone finds the perfect job, but Nick has truly found his life's passion here at Budget Blinds and it shows in his work.
We're Budget Blinds of Harrisburg, Hershey, Carlisle
We look forward to working with you!
Isn’t it time you framed your windows and your lifestyle beautifully with custom window treatments from Budget Blinds of Harrisburg, Hershey, Carlisle? One call does it all, and we do it all for you. Click or call today and see what homeowners in Harrisburg, Hershey, Carlisle are buzzing about!
If you love the idea of becoming an expert and providing outstanding customer service, give us a shout.
If this sounds like a company where you would be happy and would be your kind of place to work, then please contact us for a private, confidential interview.
Budget Blinds of Harrisburg, Hershey & Carlisle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
- If you have a passion for color and design, enjoy working with people then we have an opportunity for you.
- If you would you like to work for a company where your opinion is taken seriously, where your input matters, then this could be the perfect position for you.
- If you enjoy working hard, not being bored and being compensated for your efforts, this could be the perfect position for you.
- If you would you like to work where you are a respected contributor to a well-organized, goal-driven team, then this could be the perfect position for you.
- If you would like to work for a company where coming to work is fun, then this could be the perfect position for you.
- We have more customers than we can effectively manage and need additional salespeople. You will have access to the largest selection of the industry's leading manufacturer specializing in all types of window coverings and accessories including Blinds, Plantation Shutters, Draperies, Roller Shades, Bedding, Pillows and more.
- We offer complete product and sales training, Company vehicle, Tablet and Phone along with all the other tools you will need to be successful.
- You must bring a positive attitude, willingness to learn, and a desire to succeed.
- A plus, is if you have some sales background in window treatments, furniture sales or interior decorating, but this is not a requirement. We are willing to train the right person to join our team.
- Additionally, we provide an attractive, professional, smoke free, state of the art showroom and all the designer sample books needed to be successful.
- The ultimate candidates will possess Excellent Communications Skills, be Self- Motivated, Organized, Confident and Versatile. We are looking for someone with Time Management skills who is Professional, Stylish, neat in Appearance, Self–Confident, Enthusiastic and technology savvy.
- Expectations are you will earn $55-$70K your first full year which will grow as you build relationships.
Are you looking for possibly the best job opportunity ever?
Would you like to work where your opinions are taken seriously and you are part of a true team?
Do you crave change and variety in your daily routine?
Do you like meeting new people every day and strive to be the best you can, all the time?
Then we might be the place for you, Budget Blinds® the Nation’s leader in “In Home Window Fashions,” is great place to work. We are an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we are expanding our installation department.
Budget Blinds of Susquehanna Valley is looking for a Full –Time Window Treatment Installation Technician to start immediately.
Compensation is based upon your attitude and ability. Additional Employee benefits discussed at the interview. We are willing to train the right person, so, Could this “right person” be you?
Some of the key characteristics we are looking for include;
• A positive attitude and a willing spirit.
• Have used a cordless drill.
• Can read a tape measure.
• Can read a level.
• Have problem solving abilities.
• You are coachable.
• You are good with the public and comfortable with meeting strangers.
• Have an ability to communicate both verbally and written
• The Ability to pass a background check with a clean driving record.
• Possess basic computer skills.
• Have the ability to work independently as well as on a team.