Why Budget Blinds of Harrisburg, Elizabethtown, Carlisle
Meet your Budget Blinds Team serving Harrisburg, Hershey and Carlisle!
Meet Jo Crider. Jo has over 25 years of experience in window treatment design and installed her creations herself for several years. Jo enjoys assisting customers in creating their dream window treatments to make the rooms in their homes come alive! She prides herself on listening to ensure you find the window treatment that best suits your needs as well as your desires. With Jo’s experience, there is no project too small or too large, and always a solution to be found. Originally from Shippensburg, Pennsylvania, Jo now resides in Lemoyne. Jo has two grown sons, Tony & Devin, and is the proud grandmother of her precious little princess, Stella. Contact Jo to watch your dreams become reality. You will find yourself sitting in your home looking at the added beauty your window treatments bring to the space.
Meet Nick Herb. Born and raised in Harrisburg, Nick has spent his life interested in carpentry. After graduating from Central Dauphin High School, Nick attended Thaddeus Stevens School of Technology. He received a degree in carpentry and has been with Budget Blinds of Harrisburg & Hershey ever sense. Nick's friendly and professional attitude combined with his attention to detail and perfection have made him a HIT with our customers & Nick has his own fan club. Everyone in his fan club comments on the photos Nick takes and posts to our Facebook page. It's not often someone finds the perfect job, but Nick has truly found his life's passion here at Budget Blinds and it shows in his work.
Meet Melissa Dissinger! Melissa was born and raised in Perry County and has been residing in Harrisburg for over 25 years. She has been married for over 20 years and is a mom to daughter Maddison. Melissa has a personable, friendly, and professional attitude with a focus in the finance and customer service industries. Melissa is our General Manager – stop by and let Melissa schedule your next appointment with us!
Sarah Edmond is our Design Consultant here at Budget Blinds serving Harrisburg, Hershey, & Carlisle and is an integral part of our team.
Sarah grew up in the Harrisburg area and graduated from Central Dauphin East High School. After high school, she then went on to study at the Empire Beauty School, where she received a degree in Cosmetology. Sarah then spent an impressive 20 years in the beauty industry - working behind the chair as a hairdresser stylist, alongside managing several local salons. Her time spent within this industry has given Sarah impressive client experience skills - and it is evident to everyone that this is a strong focus of hers.
Away from work, you can find Sarah spending time with her three children - Zoe, Alivia, and Zach, who also live in the Harrisburg area. Being in the great outdoors is a huge passion of Sarah's, and she loves to get out and explore every chance she can get. When she isn't kayaking or swimming - Sarah can be found curled up on a sofa with a good book!
Meet Nick Hamilton. Nick has grown up in Harrisburg his entire life. At a
young age, Nick got into wood working and building things - thanks to
his father and grandfather. Nick has had a passion for it ever since. Over the years, Nick has spent a good portion of his life as a cook in all kinds of
different restaurants, which was also another passion of his. In his
spare time, Nick enjoys creating all kinds of things in the wood shop and going fishing. Nick is a very dedicated person when it comes to anything he takes on in his life. He is very happy to have found a company like Budget Blinds to work for and plans to dedicate himself to that as much as everything else
We're Budget Blinds of Harrisburg, Elizabethtown, Carlisle
We look forward to working with you!
Isn’t it time you framed your windows and your lifestyle beautifully with custom window treatments from Budget Blinds of Harrisburg, Elizabethtown, Carlisle? One call does it all, and we do it all for you. Click or call today and see what homeowners in Harrisburg, Elizabethtown, Carlisle are buzzing about!
Budget Blinds of Harrisburg, Hershey & Carlisle is Hiring ~ Join Our Team!
We are in search of a Full-Time Window Treatment Consultant, a dedicated Full-Time Installer and a Part-Time Office Administrator! Apply Now!
If this sounds like a company where you would be happy and would be your kind of place to work, then please contact us for a private, confidential interview.
Budget Blinds of Harrisburg, Hershey & Carlisle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
- If you have a passion for color and design, enjoy working with people then we have an opportunity for you.
- If you would you like to work for a company where your opinion is taken seriously, where your input matters, then this could be the perfect position for you.
- If you enjoy working hard, not being bored and being compensated for your efforts, this could be the perfect position for you.
- If you would you like to work where you are a respected contributor to a well-organized, goal-driven team, then this could be the perfect position for you.
- If you would like to work for a company where coming to work is fun, then this could be the perfect position for you.
- We have more customers than we can effectively manage and need additional salespeople. You will have access to the largest selection of the industry's leading manufacturer specializing in all types of window coverings and accessories including Blinds, Plantation Shutters, Draperies, Roller Shades, Bedding, Pillows and more.
- We offer complete product and sales training, Company vehicle, Tablet and Phone along with all the other tools you will need to be successful.
- You must bring a positive attitude, willingness to learn, and a desire to succeed.
- A plus, is if you have some sales background in window treatments, furniture sales or interior decorating, but this is not a requirement. We are willing to train the right person to join our team.
- Additionally, we provide an attractive, professional, smoke free, state of the art showroom and all the designer sample books needed to be successful.
- The ultimate candidates will possess Excellent Communications Skills, be Self- Motivated, Organized, Confident and Versatile. We are looking for someone with Time Management skills who is Professional, Stylish, neat in Appearance, Self–Confident, Enthusiastic and technology savvy.
- Expectations are you will earn $55-$70K your first full year which will grow as you build relationships.
Read Our Reviews
Gone are the days of wasting your weekend fighting with a DIY window treatment project. Let the professionals at Budget Blinds serving Harrisburg, Hershey & Carlisle do all the heavy lifting and installation for you! Your wife and your wallet will thank you!