We love getting feedback from our Everett, Washington customers! Not only because it's rewarding to hear of a customer's great experience, but also it allows you to get a sneak peek on what you're getting into if you decide to go with us for your own window treatment. With so many wonderful reviews, we are only sharing five in this article. These reviews are pulled from Facebook and Yelp - feel free to check them out for yourself and more!
1. Keli Hansen writes on Facebook,"We are extremely satisfied with our new blinds and draperies. The customer service was the best I have EVER received from a blind/drapery company. Connie really listened to our tastes when picking out the products. Her attention to detail really kept us at ease. We look forward to purchasing more draperies and blinds from her."
2. Linda Knight shares on Facebook, "I have dealt with Budget Blinds, Connie and Eric, for many years. I have bought blinds, shutters, and cornice boards for two homes. A few rooms presented problems. Connie always gave me several possibilities while making sure the final decision was mine to make. She made sure I understood exactly what I was purchasing. I am presently in the middle of ordering shutters for my kitchen and family rooms. Connie has been to my home several times; emails and pictures of possibilities have gone back and forth to make sure I know what I want. There is NEVER any pressure on my choices. I know I will be pleased with my present purchase, because I always have been in the past. I look forward to Connie's visits. She is adorable and so much fun while always being professional. I just wish I had more rooms for her to decorate!"
3. Megan Elizabeth posts on Yelp, "I love Budget Blinds! We recently bought our first home and felt a bit lost on exactly what to buy or where to get blinds. By chance, we saw signs for Budget Blinds new showroom (which is near the Everett mall). So, one day we decided to give them a try, and are so happy that we did! Eric was so nice and helpful without a hint of aggressive sales tactics (which I can't stand how the local furniture handle their sales...). From the minute we walked in the door he was polite, but let us have our space looking around without any pressure. He answered all our questions, showed us a bunch of options, and went over pricing. He was actually nice enough to even say "go check out some other options" and gave us suggestions of other places that might be good! We did check out the other places, however the quality and price just didn't compete with Budget Blinds. At that point we decided we wanted a home consultation, so he personally came to our home and helped us make final decisions on colors. He explained the installation process since we were going to try to do it ourselves. Overall, he was courteous, respectful, knowledgeable, and helpful during the entire process. Highly recommended!"
4. Josh Gelzer posts on Facebook, "Truly incredible experience from step one. Every step of this process was easy and outstanding. Communication is very important to me, and the follow up calls and e-mails were truly exceptional. My expectations were definitely exceeded. The price was very affordable - especially considering they were installed as well! Thank you for the great experience and the quality product!"
5. Jim M. shares on Yelp, "Connie and her whole team did an amazing job with 13 custom drapes. During the consultation we had a great time going through many samples and meeting style/price requirements. The installation staff was amazing and efficient, and Connie even came back a third time to touch up the drapes with a steamer! Couldn't be happier - grade A+ experience and installation. They improve the whole house!"
Wow! We love what we do! We have the best customers in Mill Creek, Mukilteo, Lake Stevens and beyond! We feel so grateful to get to come alongside so many wonderful people. Maybe we'll be sharing your review in the future!
If this Budget Blinds of Snohomish County article has you wondering how you can upgrade your space by changing your window treatments, we would love to help! Sign up for a Free Consultation, where you will have one on one attention to bring your goals to reality.