Below are some Q & A on maintaining your pleated shades.
How do I maintain cellular and pleated shades?
- Vacuum regularly with a brush attachment.
- Spot clean with warm water and mild soap detergent.
How do I deep clean cellular or pleated shades?
- Use a damp cloth or sponge and mild detergent mixed with warm water.
- Blot gently and be sure the shade is left to dry in its fully lowered position.
- Be careful not to apply too much pressure as small balls of lint may form upon the surface of the shade.
- Some cellular shades can also be bathtub cleaned as above.
- Be sure to check the instructions that come with your specific blind.
How do I deep clean vertical blinds?
- For vinyl vanes, use a damp cloth or sponge and mild detergent mixed with warm water.
- For fabric vanes, use a dry fabric cleaner.