Why Budget Blinds of Grayslake
Meet your local, neighborhood experts.
Here's our team: ready to design the perfect look in new custom window coverings for you!
Owner Patrick Patterson and his Grayslake team are committed to providing our customers with the best selection, product quality and service available. Our convenient shop-at-home business model allows you to shop in the convenience of your own home or business, where the windows are. We’ll bring samples to your home and save you the time of searching from store to store for just the right window treatment. Our consultations are always free of cost or obligation, and no job is too small or large. Whether you have a single window that needs a simple treatment, or you require a large scale commercial blind or drapery implementation, Patrick will work with you to ensure the treatments you select will suit your sense of style, function, and your budget! While we strongly encourage our customers to take advantage of our convenient on-site consultation service, our new Grayslake showroom/design studio is also open during business hours. Please call ahead to ensure we have a design consultant available to meet with you. Ask about our No-Questions-Asked Replacement Warranty available for many of our exclusive window covering collections.
We're Budget Blinds of Grayslake
We look forward to working with you!
Isn’t it time you framed your windows and your lifestyle beautifully with custom window treatments from Budget Blinds of Grayslake? One call does it all, and we do it all for you. Click or call today and see what homeowners in Grayslake are buzzing about!
If you love the idea of becoming an expert and providing outstanding customer service, give us a shout.
Join our Budget Blinds family! Come work for the #1 window treatment company in the US at our local design showroom. We are looking for an outstanding Design Consultant to perform in-home consultations for the sale of our custom window treatments. This position offers an incredible opportunity for an energetic, motivated and passionate individual to grow with our team.
- Proven sales experience: 2+ years, strong close rate
- Strong communication interface with the customer in a home environment
- Clear speaking voice with a pleasant and professional presence
- Ability to use to use a PC, tablet, and Windows based programs
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Previous experience in window treatment or drapery sales a plus
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Must have a valid Driver's License & excellent driving record
- Ability to lift 35lbs (Product samples/laptop etc.)