Budget Blinds of Enfield
Go Custom. Get Happy.
Budget Blinds is North America's #1 Choice
Explore What Beautiful Can Do For Your Windows
Budget Blinds of Enfield
Our experience in the Window Covering Industry sets us apart from the competition, but our passion for customer satisfaction is what keeps our clients returning for more!
- Laurie Mongillo, Owner
Hello, we’re glad you’re here at Budget Blinds of Enfield! If you’ve been thinking of upgrading your home’s décor with stunning, new custom window fashions then you’ve come to the right place. That’s because the expert team here at Budget Blinds of Enfield is backed by America’s #1 provider of custom window fashions. As a locally-based and family-owned business, and proud member of the North Central Connecticut Chamber of Commerce, our highly trained design consultants come to you in the comfort of your own home with our FREE design consultation. We’ll create and design expressive window fashions that compliment your existing interior and furnishings beautifully. From value-priced and versatile blinds, to shades, genuine wooden shutters, and elegant drapery, we’ll transform your home’s décor into something truly special. And to make it both easy and convenient, we handle everything from expert design to precision installation right in your home.
So whether you’re near the Connecticut River, Pleasant View Golf Course, or another area of Enfield, let our unique, personalized approach to creating home décor magic elevate your windows and your life. You know your windows have been talking to you and asking for Budget Blinds of Enfield, and you also know we had you at “hello”, so call or click today and schedule your FREE in-home design consultation.
Our Budget Blinds of Enfield Difference
At Budget Blinds of Enfield, we're your local neighborhood experts that truly understand your needs.
We're in your neighborhood, we know the local Enfield weather and community, and we’re backed by the #1 provider of blinds, shades, and drapes in North America. Over 25 years of customer satisfaction gives you peace of mind that only comes with choosing the proven leader.
We Do It All For You at Budget Blinds of Enfield
So you can sit back, enjoy your window treatments, and have total peace of mind.
We bring the showroom to you in Enfield. We expertly measure your space, install beautiful window treatments, and back it up with the best warranty in the business so you can sit back and relax in the beautiful, Enfield weather and sunshine. We serve to give you the best in window treatments, so you can rest easy knowing your space will be beautified and optimized with window treatments that fit your individual needs.
See How We Do It
The Budget Blinds Truth
At Budget Blinds, we care about you, your home, and your community.
We’re Local and It Shows
We’re proud to be a part of our community. As active supporters of local charities and other local organizations, we strive to help make our community the ideal home for everyone. Take a look at just a few ways you’re likely to see us in your neighborhood in our efforts to make a difference.
Our Reviews and Testimonials
Budget Blinds delivered - totally impressed with every aspect of the purchase from initial visit to installation.— Tony & Susan L.
Superior experience from start to finish!— Susan & Richard G.
So happy from 1st phone call to installation! Thank you!— Holly K.
Windsor Locks, CT
Budget Blinds of Enfield is hiring ~ Join Our Team!
We are in search of Design Consultants and Installers ~ Apply Now!
Outside window treatment sales to residential and commercial locations. Creatively problem-solve window treatment challenges that incorporate functionality and aesthetics. Proficient in window treatment products including blinds, shades, shutters, drapes and smart home automation. Right and Left-Brain abilities include a creative flair for color and décor along with proficiency in math and taking measurements. Accuracy and attention to detail are a must with ability to provide diagrams, photos and detailed installation instructions. A passion to help people improve their space with window treatments and a consultative sales approach. A hunger to succeed and surpass sales goals yet also a customer service-oriented team player. Neat, clean appearance. Understand the importance of getting the job done right and on-time. You enjoy making sales and meeting and exceeding a monthly quota.
Commission based compensation with starting expectations at $ 28,000 with the potential to exceed $60,000 per year, based on sales volume.
- Sales and business development skills, canvassing and networking
- A creative flair for color and décor
- Proficiency in math are a must. Use of a tape measure, laser measuring tool and the ability to understand fractions is required.
- Highly organized professional individuals that are passionate about sales, creative problem solving, and success driven.
- Self-motivated customer service-oriented team player.
- Neat, clean appearance.
- Understand the importance of getting the job done right and on time.
- Problem solving skills and a can-do attitude.
- You enjoy making sales and meeting and exceeding a monthly quota.
- Prospecting for new business through networking events, canvassing, marketing research, sending out realtor & contractor packets and following up. Knowledge of and ability to seek out commercial work
- Reliable and Punctual
- You are a team-player with a can-do attitude and strong work-ethic/ initiative. Although your primary responsibility is outside sales, in a small business, we are all cross-trained to cover for each other when needed in the office/ showroom.
- Drug free
- Clean driving record
- Provide excellent customer service and stay involved throughout the sales, order and install process to answer customer questions or concerns
- Follow up with customers that didn’t close in-home to ensure sale
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge of vendor specifications, meet with vendor sales reps and attend educational workshops
- Attend networking events/meetings to prospect for additional business and establish personal sales network
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems and developing solutions
- Maintain and provide activity and results reports for management
- Complete paperwork and enter orders into Ordering system
- Ability to use laptop pricing tool
Effectively organize, prioritize, pack and install daily customer orders. Properly demonstrate and photograph completed work. Reinforce product warranty and provide customers with company promotional materials. Complete all required reports and installer checklists. Attend daily production meeting and vendor training as needed. Brainstorm installation challenges, both on the job and in reviewing incoming complicated jobs, i.e. shutters, home automation. Complete weekly physical inventory. Put away daily incoming product / pull packing slips. Ask for customer referrals and canvass daily. Ask for customer referrals and canvass daily.
- Carpentry & remodeling knowledge
- Professional appearance
- Current Driver’s License
- Organized & Punctual
- Proactive Problem-Solver