Composite Blinds for Windows
Composite blinds from Budget Blinds feature advanced UVA inhibitors which help prevent warping and yellowing with age.
From French doors to kitchen windows, our durable composite blinds offer an appealing range of both style and functionality.
Composite blinds are the perfect addition to your space and help complement your overall look.
Feature-Rich Composite Blinds Make the Difference
Our advanced UVA inhibitors help prevent warping and yellowing with age, while high-quality synthetic materials help prevent blind slats from fading and cracking over time. And since they are moisture resistant, composite blinds perform especially well in steamy laundry rooms, bathrooms and kitchens. In essence, composite blinds are “wonder” blinds that can do it all.
- Constructed to look like real wood blinds, composite blinds from Budget Blinds are a budget-friendly, light-weight alternative to the real thing.
- Available in smooth or textured finishes that complement a variety of new or existing decorating styles.
- Accentuate your faux wood blinds by adding solid or decorative cloth tapes.
- Cordless option available which provides a safer environment for children and pets.
- When closed, composite blinds protect your furnishings and flooring from the sun’s harmful UV rays and provide extra insulation, making them effective energy-saving window treatments.
- Composite blinds are available in both 2" and 2 ½" slat sizes to complement a variety of your decorating tastes and preferences.
- For added peace of mind, our composite blinds are GreenGuard® Certified.
- Choose from a wide range of over 80 colors- from whites and neutrals to rich wood grains.
Get Your Free Budget Blinds Design Guide
Get inspiration for your home's future window treatments with our Design Guide from the comfort of your laptop or mobile device.
Order Free Window Covering Swatches
Narrowed down your favorite shades and blinds in our Signature Series Collection? We'll send you up to 10 free swatch samples to help you make your final choice.