THE WELL-BEING AND SAFETY OF OUR CUSTOMERS IS TOP PRIORITY.
We’re taking all necessary precautions during this time for our customers and associates.
With their folded accordion pleats, pleated shades from Budget Blinds of The Hamptons stack completely flat when raised in order to allow a full, unobstructed view to the outdoors. Standard 1” pleats, along with our 2” pleat option, ensure just the right look. Bring an added dimension to any room with the unique designer look of pleated shades from Budget Blinds.
View the gallery below for ideas on how you can enhance your home with pleated shades.
Create a spa-like ambiance in your bathroom with printed pleated shades in soft hues or bright colors.
With their top-down/bottom-up lift option, pleated shades allow you to lower your shades from the top or raise them from the bottom to maintain privacy.
In addition to being energy-efficient, pleated shades protect your furniture and flooring from the sun’s harmful UV rays.
Pleated shades give this living room a modern feel, and a variety of opacities provide privacy when needed.
Pleated shades feature crisp, sturdy pleats that hold their shape and pair beautifully with draperies.
Custom-made pleated shades make a stylish addition to your French doors.
Pleated shades can be ordered in wider pleat sizes to make a style statement by showcasing your windows.
Choose from an impressive array of bold prints, textured fabrics, and colors to complement your room’s existing décor.
Pleated shades are an ideal solution for any size window and can be controlled effortlessly by adding motorization. At the touch of a button, you can reveal your view to the outside and brighten your room.
Coordinate your windows to complement a room’s décor and colors with pleated shades, which also provide protection to flooring and furniture by blocking out harmful UV rays.
Style That’s as Unique as You
Enduring style, versatility, and quality combine seamlessly when you introduce our pleated shades to your home’s décor. Our pleated styles come in sheer, light-filtering and room-darkening fabrics to meet almost any specific light control preference. And a selection of lift systems ensures smooth and easy operation.
- Choose from a standard 1” pleat or our 2” pleat option for larger windows.
- A top-down/bottom-up lift option allows you to lower your shades from the top or raise them from the bottom to maintain privacy, or block unwanted views—all while letting natural light in.
- Pleated shades also make an attractive solution for specialty shaped windows, including angled top, arched windows, and skylights.
- Available in unique textures that include sheer fabrics to soften your view, provide UV protection, glare reduction, and adjust to complete privacy.
- Control options include cordless lift or motorized lift, making them ideal for homes with small children and pets.
- For added privacy, light control and insulation, consider our pleated and cellular shade combos. These feature a top portion that is typically a sheer shade or light-filtering pleated shade, while the bottom portion features a cellular shade with a blackout lining or room-darkening fabric.
- Pleated shades feature permanently pleated woven polyester fabric for ease of cleaning and added durability.
- Their light weight makes pleated shades easy to operate and ideal for larger windows.
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition on HGTV
We've partnered with Extreme Makeover: Home Edition to transform the homes for two incredible families.
Get Your Free Budget Blinds Design Guide
Get inspiration for your home's future window treatments with our Design Guide from the comfort of your laptop or mobile device.
Order Free Window Covering Swatches
Narrowed down your favorite shades and blinds in our Signature Series Collection? We'll send you up to 10 free swatch samples to help you make your final choice.