Composite Window & Door Shutters
THE WELL-BEING AND SAFETY OF OUR CUSTOMERS IS TOP PRIORITY.
We’re taking all necessary precautions during this time for our customers and associates.
Composite shutters from Budget Blinds of The North Fork stand up to high humidity areas and effectively resist fading and cracking due to their synthetic materials. Their durability makes them a high performer in steamy bathrooms and hot kitchens, and they are an excellent window covering choice for rooms that receive a great deal of sun exposure. For shutters that offer impressive durability and refined elegance, you’ll love the features and style that come standard with our composite shutters.
With their polymer construction, composite shutters make a lasting style statement and are also energy efficient.
A den or home office is suddenly a focal point of understated elegance with our composite shutters.
Composite shutters elevate a room instantly, giving you an array of stains and paints to choose from for a truly customized look.
Because of their durable polymer construction, composite shutters are ideal for high moisture rooms such as bathrooms.
Composite shutters from Budget Blinds are ideal for French doors when you want a stylish solution that combines privacy and lighting control.
Shutters That Perform as Beautifully as They Look
You won’t have to sacrifice substance over style with our composite shutters. Crafted from durable materials that are inherently resistant to pests and insects, these moisture resistant composite shutters perform brilliantly and offer many years of maintenance-free style from one of our most popular shutters. In addition, they also block the sun’s harmful UV rays from damaging your furnishings.
- Composite shutters offer an easy way to control light and privacy, and can be customized with a variety of options to ensure you receive the perfect combination of form and function.
- Are an affordable alternative to real wood shutters and ideal for homes in high-moisture climates.
- Available in three popular colors and in 2 ½”, 3 ½” and 4 ½” louver sizes.
- The polypropylene finish make our composite shutters easy to clean and are a child-friendly option.
- Their outstanding insulating R-value helps to lower your energy bills.
- When closed, composite shutters block the sun’s harmful UV rays, and the synthetic materials resist peeling, warping, cracking or discoloring.
- Composite shutters are available in bypass track styles, which are best used for patio and closet doors since they stack neatly behind one another.
- Are designed without cords, making them safe options for homes with children and pets. An optional motorized tilt system is also available for added convenience.
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition on HGTV
We've partnered with Extreme Makeover: Home Edition to transform the homes for two incredible families.
Get Your Free Budget Blinds Design Guide
Get inspiration for your home's future window treatments with our Design Guide from the comfort of your laptop or mobile device.