THE WELL-BEING AND SAFETY OF OUR CUSTOMERS IS TOP PRIORITY.
We’re taking all necessary precautions during this time for our customers and associates.
Why We're #1
We're local, and we're here for you. We care about you, your home, and your community. We're backed by the largest provider of custom window coverings in North America which means greater buying power, an expansive product assortment at great prices, and the best warranty in the business.
See For Yourself
Explore some of the beautiful window treatment projects we've completed throughout the community here in West & South Saint Louis County, St. Charles & St. Peters/O'Fallon. At Budget Blinds, we do it all for you so you can relax and enjoy your new window treatments.
We Care About You and Our Community
As a locally-owned business, we're focused on supporting the community as caring and giving back are in our DNA. Take a look at the community activities and local organizations we connect with every day.
As local business owners, we love to support those who reside in the community with special offers. Check out our latest savings below.
The Big Picture on Great Design
New custom window coverings can transform a room beautifully -- here are some inspirational ideas for home decor and window fashions.
Join the Budget Blinds of St. Louis Team!
We are in search of a Full Time Sales & Design Consultant - APPLY NOW!
We are currently seeking a motivated Sales and Design Consultant who is a self- starter with a winning mind-set, motivated by connecting with and thrilling their customers. This role requires a great eye for design, excellent relationship building skills, the ability to ask questions to understand the clients’ needs, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Follow Budget Blinds’ documented sales process to assist clients in finding the right product at the right price - including accurate measurement, preparing quotes, and following up with customers.
- We provide you with qualified leads but you will be responsible for managing your pipeline. The successful candidate will establish and maintain relationships with homeowners, real estate professionals, builders, and interior decorators – networking to self-generate leads, attending related meetings, visiting job sites, and identifying new and emerging markets.
- Conduct live and virtual presentations to residential and commercial customers a minimum of 5 days a week.
- Utilize technology to complete documentation, place orders with vendors, provide details to installers and follow-up on leads that do not initially result in a sale.
- Follow up with customers on any issues that should arise.
- This will not be an 8 to 5 position. You are paid on your results, so your hours are flexible. We are looking for a team player to contribute by selling themselves, building their own book of business and having FUN!!
Skills and Qualifications
- Detail oriented: Focused and precise in measurements and math, able to read a tape measure.
- Communication skills: Ability to articulate product’s features and benefits, converse in a friendly manner putting customer at ease. Meet and address customer objections and questions
- Time management: Organized and systematic, great follow up skills
- High School Diploma and valid drivers license required.
- Minimum of 3+ years Sales experience
- Interior design, drapery and/or window covering experience a plus
- You must have access to your own reliable transportation
- Position is full time and located in the St Louis area. You will typically work Monday through Friday with occasional evening and Saturday morning appointments required
The Company Offers
- This is a commission sales position. Your compensation will be commensurate with your ability to close. We offer a bi-weekly draw and a straight salary during your training / on boarding.
- Benefits package available (health, dental, vision, 401K)
- Other benefits include paid training and professional development, all samples and books required for selling, phone allowance, mileage reimbursement