Interior Window Shutters
Budget Blinds is North America's #1 Choice
Explore What Beautiful Can Do For Your Windows
These timeless window coverings from Budget Blinds of St. Catharines are a classic choice for any style home and are perfect for layering with other stylish window coverings such as drapes. Aside from their natural beauty, our shutters are made from quality wood, composite, or polymer materials, and provide excellent insulation while offering convenient light control.
Pairing shutters with drapery panels adds an appealing design element and lets you add complementary colors to your room’s décor.
Genuine wood shutters impart a craftsman-like ambiance and can enhance your home’s value.
Café shutters create a charming look while offering privacy and the option of enjoying incoming sunlight.
Consider bypass shutters, an ideal choice for patio or closet doors, since the panels slide on a track and stack neatly behind one another.
With their resistance to moisture and humidity, composite shutters are a natural choice for upgrading your kitchen.
Shutters are an ideal window treatment for your bedroom since they offer a diverse range of privacy and light adjustment options.
Brighten up your kitchen while controlling light with white wood shutters.
Lasting Beauty That’s Timeless
Interior shutters bring enduring style to your favorite rooms with advanced materials and finishes that resist swelling, shrinking, and warping, ensuring you’ll be able to enjoy the distinctive beauty of custom shutters for years to come. In addition, interior shutters come in a range of louver sizes and an optional motorized system for effortless operation.
- Wood shutters are available in a variety of stains and finishes, and can also be custom color-matched.
- Real wood shutters offered by Budget Blinds are made using sustainable-yield forest management techniques.
- Bi-fold track styles are ideal for large windows and sliding glass doors since they are hinged in the middle and fold accordion-style.
- Wooden shutters come in three popular louver sizes, 2 ½”, 3 ½” and 4 ½” – which are all fashionably contoured to optimize your view.
- Bypass styles are the perfect choice for patio or closet doors, as the panels slide on a track and stack neatly behind one another.
- Their unique insulating design helps lower energy bills year-round.
- Café panels are great shutters for bedrooms and bathrooms because they protect your privacy while letting in natural light.
- Shutters can also be customized to fit any unique window shape--from arched to round styles, and are an ideal window covering solution for French doors.
Get Your Free Budget Blinds Design Guide
Get inspiration for your home's future window treatments by browsing through our Design Guide from the comfort of your laptop or mobile device.