Bathroom Window Coverings
THE WELLBEING AND SAFETY OF OUR CUSTOMERS IS TOP PRIORITY.
We’re taking all necessary precautions during this time for our customers and associates.
Bathrooms can pose a challenge when it comes to pairing privacy with style in window treatments. Since the bathroom is inherently a high-moisture and humidity area, it may cause many types of window coverings to warp or fade. But not to worry, Budget Blinds of Saint Joseph has you covered in functional style with a host of beautiful solutions.
Composite blinds are moisture-resistant and make a terrific addition to high-humidity rooms, such as bathrooms.
Consider top-down cellular shades for welcome privacy and maintaining your view to the outside.
Top-down/bottom-up pleated shades allow for light filtering and privacy.
Shutters are ideal for bathrooms because they protect your privacy while letting in natural light.
It’s easy to adjust natural light while adding complementary color with versatile, stylish blinds.
Café shutters provide distinctive charm and privacy on the bottom portion of bathroom windows while leaving the top half clear and open to preserve your view.
Cellular shades come in a wide variety of opacities that allow soft, natural light and welcome bathroom privacy.
Control the amount of light that enters your bathroom with top-down/bottom-up pleated shades.
The Ideal Window Treatments for Any Bathroom
At Budget Blinds, our collection of shutters, shades, and blinds are right at home in your bathroom environment. Our bathroom blinds are made using only high-quality components in the headrail to prevent rusting, and our moisture-friendly composite shutters are designed to resist fading and warping over time.
- Many of our products are resistant to moisture and humidity buildup, making them ideal for bathrooms.
- As you’d expect, bathrooms require a high degree of privacy, so we’ve got you covered with just the right solution.
- We also carry a selection of shades in our popular top-down/bottom-up style, which allows a view while maintaining welcome privacy.
- For an elegant look, consider pairing fabric shades in a distinctive print or pattern with drapery panels.
- For versatility, try our top-down/bottom-up shades, an ideal solution for maintaining privacy while also allowing in natural light.
- Cellular shades are another popular window treatment for bathrooms since they offer both a view and privacy, depending on which end you open or close.
- For a luxe look, consider café style shutters that allow privacy on the bottom half and a view on the upper half.
- To showcase your bathroom window, try layering draperies over sheer panels for a stunning look.
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition on HGTV
We've partnered with Extreme Makeover: Home Edition to transform the homes for two incredible families.
Get Your Free Budget Blinds Design Guide
Get inspiration for your home's future window treatments by browsing through our Design Guide from the comfort of your laptop or mobile device.
Order Free Window Covering Swatches
Narrowed down your favorite shades and blinds in our Signature Series Collection? We'll send you up to 10 free swatch samples to help you make your final choice.