Light Control Window Treatments
Dual sheer shades allow you to have some light while keeping your privacy too.
Modern Design Meets Functionality
Yes, you can control light and privacy with classic window treatments like blinds, verticals and shutters. But what if you need more light control during the day for a child’s nap time or you work nights and need to sleep during the day? Or what if you need privacy but love light filtering into your room? We have products to meet your needs and designs to fit your style.
- Choose from light filtering translucent fabrics that provide some privacy and let light filter through.
- Sheer fabrics and materials let the most light in, but provide very little privacy, especially at night.
- Select opaque fabrics that let in no light and provide complete privacy. Add side rails to roller shades for blackout.
- The lining selected for your curtains or draperies effect the amount of light and privacy they provide.
- Unlined woven shades act like sheer shades. Add a light filtering liner to maintain the textural look and allow light to still filter through, while giving you a level of privacy.
- Get the best of both with Dual Sheer Shades that adjust to control light and privacy.
- Choose top-down/bottom-up cellular shades for a level of privacy with the ability to let light shine in through the upper portion of the window. Or control both light and privacy with a Unison shade which combines an opaque cellular shade with a light filtering pleated shade.
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition on HGTV
We've partnered with Extreme Makeover: Home Edition to transform the homes for two incredible families.
Get Your Free Budget Blinds Design Guide
Get inspiration for your home's future window treatments with our Design Guide from the comfort of your laptop or mobile device.