Explore What Beautiful Can Do For Your Windows!
Authentic wood shutters from Budget Blinds are made of the highest grade North American hardwoods and harvested from certified forests to help conserve the environment. Their wood grain luster, coupled with louvers that provide exceptional light control, elevate a room from the ordinary to the extraordinary.
When paired with draperies, wood shutters add depth and a distinctive look to your room.
The warm, texture-rich wood tones and stains of wood shutters create an inviting ambiance for any room.
Wood shutters are extremely versatile and can be sized and designed for unique window shapes and doors.
Are a terrific addition to bedrooms, where both privacy and light adjustment are called for.
Their natural grain complements other woods and wood-like furnishings, creating a warm and inviting space.
Are available in three popular louver sizes, 2 ½”, 3 ½” and 4 ½” – for a variety of applications to optimize your view and provide enhanced energy efficiency.
Consider our popular bypass styles, an ideal choice for patio doors since the panels slide on a track and stack neatly behind one another.
Make a Statement in Understated Elegance
Wood shutters are the classic, timeless window covering for any style home. They enrich and elevate just about any room with an impressive array of stains and solid colors, and let you control natural lighting in exquisite style. And their natural insulation properties help lower your energy costs too.
- Wood shutters are available in a variety of stains and finishes, and can also be custom color-matched.
- Wood shutters can also be customized to fit any unique window shape- from arched to round styles and is a perfect window covering solution for French doors.
- Available in three popular louver sizes, 2 ½”, 3 ½” and 4 ½” – which are all fashionably contoured to optimize your view.
- Bi-fold track styles are ideal for large windows and sliding glass doors since they are hinged in the middle and fold accordion-style.
- Cafe panels are perfect for bedrooms and bathrooms because they protect your privacy while letting natural light in.
- Bypass styles are an ideal choice for patio or closet doors because the panels slide on a track and stack neatly behind one another.
- Are environmentally friendly, and made using sustainable-yield forest management techniques.
- Shutters are easy to operate and designed without cords, making them safe options for homes with children and pets. For added convenience, they can even be motorized!
Get Your Free Budget Blinds Design Guide
Get inspired by browsing through our comprehensive Design Guide accessible from the comfort of your laptop or mobile device.