Winter is a great time of year to get laser-focused on energy costs and ways to increase energy efficiency in your home.
Budget Blinds® is the largest window coverings franchise in North America. We have dozens of options for increasing energy efficiency in your home. This includes stylish, trending window fashions. Whatever your style, minimalist, eclectic, traditional or romantique we have a solution for you. It’s no problem to be warm and stylish at the same time! Our Design Consultants come to you for a free, in-home consultation and find a solution to meet your needs.
Cellular or honeycomb shades
Cellular or honeycomb shades are constructed with internal cells that trap air and prevent it from entering or leaving your home. This means the hot air stays in and the cool air stays out. Cellular shades come highly rated as one of the most effective energy saving window treatments.
- The cells of a cellular shade are available in three sizes: single cell, double cell, and even triple cell. The number of cells provides graduated levels of insulation.
- Cellular shades can be customized to fit odd-shaped windows, including arches, skylights and more.
- Light control options range from sheer and light-filtering to room-darkening and complete blackout. Allowing ultimate customization for your room.
- We also have innovative dual shades. This gives you two shades in one, with a pleated sheer or light-filtering fabric on top and a heavier cellular shade on the bottom.
- The top-down/bottom-up operation is a very popular feature. It allows for maximum control of light, views, and maintaining privacy.
- With a lot of fabrics and colors to choose from, you’ll be sure to find your perfect look for your home.
- Cordless lift is another great feature of cellular shades. This is an ideal upgrade for children’s rooms. They are easy to operate and child-safe with no dangling cords. In addition, the option of blackout cellular shades is a big plus for afternoon naps.
- Cellular shades pair beautifully with curtains or drapery panels. The combination offers endless design potential and textural blending.
Solar shades block solar heat and glare, providing UV protection for your furnishings and helping to keep energy costs down. While not as important in the winter, solar shades help protect your home from sun glare.
- Solar shades diffuse and filter natural sunlight. They are available in several openness levels to control your view. The higher the openness factor the more visibility. Also the darker the fabric the clearer the view to the outside.
- Solar shades come in myriad fabrics, styles, and colors to complement any décor in your home. Their sleek design provides a clean modern look.
- Solar shades are great for exterior installation on patios and porches. They keep the sun off your windows while cooling and shading your outdoor living areas.
- You can personalize your solar shades with custom valances. They come in a wide range of decorative fabrics or natural woods to add texture and dimension.
- Solar shades are perfect for wide windows and doors that can be a challenge to cover. They are no problem with solar shades or sliding panels. The wider fabrics give seamless coverage. You can add motorization ensures effortless control and flexibility. You no longer will struggle to raise and lower cumbersome shades.
Window shades are a great way to improve your home's energy efficiency. As standalone treatments, they bring color, beauty and energy efficiency to your windows. Budget Blinds window shades include cellular shades, solar shades, bamboo shades, roller shades, woven woods, pleated shades, sheers, Roman shades and more. We also have blinds, shutters and soft treatments like drapery, valances, bedding, decorative pillows and rugs to coordinate all your interior design needs.
Call us today at 608-827-2212 today, or sign up for your free, in-home consultation below. Ask us about how you can improve your home's energy efficiency.