Bathroom Window Coverings
It’s easy to adjust natural light while adding complementary color with versatile, stylish blinds.
Composite blinds are moisture-resistant and make a terrific addition to high-humidity rooms, such as bathrooms.
Top-down/bottom-up honeycomb shades allow for light filtering and privacy.
Control the amount of light that enters your bathroom with pleated shades.
The Ideal Window Treatments for Any Bathroom
At Budget Blinds, our collection of shutters, shades, and blinds are right at home in your bathroom environment. Our bathroom blinds are made using only high-quality components in the headrail to prevent rusting, and our moisture-friendly composite shutters are designed to resist fading and warping over time.
- Many of our products are resistant to moisture and humidity buildup, making them ideal for bathrooms.
- As you’d expect, bathrooms require a high degree of privacy, so we’ve got you covered with just the right solution.
- We also carry a selection of shades in our popular top-down/bottom-up style, which allows a view while maintaining welcome privacy.
- For an elegant look, consider pairing fabric shades in a distinctive print or pattern with drapery panels.
- For versatility, try our top-down/bottom-up shades, an ideal solution for maintaining privacy while also allowing in natural light.
- Cellular shades are another popular window treatment for bathrooms since they offer both a view and privacy, depending on which end you open or close.
- For a luxe look, consider café style shutters that allow privacy on the bottom half and a view on the upper half.
- To showcase your bathroom window, try layering draperies over sheer panels for a stunning look.
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition on HGTV
We've partnered with Extreme Makeover: Home Edition to transform the homes for two incredible families.
Get Your Free Budget Blinds Design Guide
Get inspiration for your home's future window treatments with our Design Guide from the comfort of your laptop or mobile device.