Budget Blinds of Fairfield & VacavilleRequest a Consultation
Budget Blinds of Fairfield & Vacaville
We have the best clients in the industry! It is an absolute privilege to go into someone’s home and help them achieve what they didn’t think was possible through window treatments!
- Toni Parkhurst , Owner
If you’ve been thinking about transforming your home’s interior into something truly special, Budget Blinds of Fairfield & Vacaville is here to help. Our expert design team, paired with an array of stunning blinds, shades, shutters, drapery, and more creates the ideal home interior that complements any room, or an entire home. From the latest styles and innovative fabrics, to a host of on-trend colors, we’ll show you how fun and affordable it can be to upgrade your décor with the power of the #1 provider of custom window coverings in North America. Our consultative process is designed around caring about you and your home. We make the entire experience easy and convenient as we bring the showroom to you with our FREE in-home design consultation. From those unique shaped windows to energy efficient treatments, and more, Budget Blinds does it all for you, with style and service for any budget! We're local and here to stay to ensure you have peace of mind.
Style and Service for Every Budget
Window blinds are one of the most popular window treatments thanks to their durability, versatility and range of styles.
Our stunning collection of window shades offers a complete line of roller, cellular, woven, Roman, sheer and more.
Available in a variety of designer-inspired materials and finishes, shutters provide exceptional light adjustment with movable louvers.
From bold colors to calming neutrals, draperies, curtain panels, and accessories let you create gorgeous style that elevates a room instantly.
We want to reassure you that the wellbeing and safety of our customers is always our top priority. At this time, we're continuing to follow all guidance and updates suggested by the CDC and local departments of public health. Please know that we are here to support you and are willing to work with you in whichever way you’re most comfortable!Schedule a Consultation
We Do It With You
We bring the showroom to you in Fairfield & Vacaville. We expertly measure your space, install beautiful window treatments, and back it up with the best warranty in the business so you can sit back and relax. We work together to give you the best in window treatments, so you can rest easy knowing your space will be beautified and optimized with window treatments that fit your individual needs.See How We Do It
How Can I Beautify My Space?
New Year, New View
I was so excited to partner with Budget Blinds on our forever home. My husband and I had to replace every single window in our original 1950s home so we knew some sort of blind, plantation shutter or shade would be needed for both privacy and the aesthetic we were going for.
Add Beauty and Warmth To Your Home
Moving across the country in my third trimester, buying our first home and preparing for the birth of our first child was eventful to say the least! After welcoming our daughter Goldie and moving into our new house in the same week being able to see our house projects come together has been even more rewarding. I can’t wait to continue to focus on my new life as a mama with my family in our new home!
Renovating Our Dream Home
We’re currently renovating our dream home, and it’s been an adventure to say the least. We found this one-of-a-kind home and couldn’t pass up the opportunity to make it ours!
The Jewelry of Your Windows
We moved into our home three years ago and have been slowly working on renovating and making it our own. The last finishing touch on our living room was adding in updated window coverings. We love how our woven shades and curtains really complete our living room, and enjoyed our experience working with Budget Blinds.
A Little Slice of Kitchen Heaven
When we bought our new home I knew every single bit of it needed to be scraped and made new. When I first walked into the home the windows instantly stood out to me. I'm always drawn to light and where it is coming from. I knew these windows needed to be treated with respect and I wanted to have shades that would elevate the space!
We’re Local and It Shows
We’re proud to be a part of our community. As active supporters of local charities and other local organizations, we strive to help make our community the ideal home for everyone. Take a look at just a few ways you’re likely to see us in your neighborhood in our efforts to make a difference.
Our Reviews and Testimonials
These waterfall woven wood shades added so much personality to Radiance Hair Studio in Downtown Vacaville! And it was so fun to work with one of our past design consultants, Lacey!— Radiance Hair Studio, Downtown Vacaville, CA
Fresh Fun Roller Shades are just what this airy room needed! The fun pattern gives the neutral pallet just enough pop! ❤️— Carie R. Fairfield, CA
We love the mixed patterns of black and cream in this cozy sitting room! Just the perfect amount of pop to keep things interesting.— Anonymous, Fairfield, CA
We want to thank all of our loyal customers, our friends, and family for helping us achieve a canned food donation of over 1000 cans to the Vacaville Store House this holiday season!
1,088 cans to be exact!
What a rewarding feeling it has been to be a part of such a wonderful cause. The Vacaville store house lives by the motto “No one goes hungry in our city” and feeds over 90,000 every month in Solano and Napa Counties.
Today we presented them with our donation, took a tour of their amazing operation, and left with so much more than what we cane with.
We couldn’t have done it without you, and we feel so fortunate to have so many wonderful customers friends and family.
TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK! ❤️
Join the Budget Blinds of Fairfield/Vacaville Team!
We are in search of a Sales Support Specialist - Apply Now!
Budget Blinds of Fairfield/Vacaville is in search of a Sales Support Specialist!
Do challenges inspire you to problem solve? Do you genuinely like people and enjoy making small talk with strangers? Do you carry yourself with integrity and a sense of humor? If you can say yes to all of the above, then give us a call – you may be the perfect fit!
Requirements & Responsibilities
- Always represent our Brand in a positive, professional & customer focused manner
- Answer phones (answering by the 3rd ring if possible)
- Create new sales folders and enter into Sales Log daily – As needed
- Maintain accurate Sales Log & Designer – As needed
- Report month to date sales totals daily - broken down by designers to CEO and designers – As needed
- Input sales into the “B-Fast” System – As needed
- Conclude Sales with Customers – Required follow up with Designers
- Files- open customer's file and paperwork
- Call customers with ETAs, quotes, backorder's, etc. Obtaining all commitments to customers
- Primary - Help customers with warranty, repair & install issues
- Primary- Call in remakes/repairs to manufactures
- Primary- Ensure issues noted at time of install are handled in a timely manner by you or the designer
- Contact customers for designers upon request, supporting them in sale related inquiries
- Assist designer's filling out install & remake forms
- Assist designers on jobs - as needed
- Update Sample Books & Pricing Guides - as needed
- Canvasing - Door hanging & placement of yard signs
- Work with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Assist Showroom Walk in Customers with their needs
- Scheduling Appointments – Designer, Installer and Office Staff
- Ensuring a clean and orderly showroom, bathroom and conference room, Inventory kept full & Manage Inventory levels
- Cover daily office duties for the Customer Service Manager in their absence
- Ensure Every Call is answered during business hours
- Maintain the company's emails (FairfieldVavaville/SolanoBudgetBlinds) responding, organizing, forwarding, etc.
- Ensuring proper customer follow up is completed daily
- Oversee/ensure customers who walk in to the showroom
- Answering on-line design appointment requests
- Pulling leads from company Internet for appointments
- Mailing Design Guides and Fabric Swatches on request
- Confirming appointment times for the following day
- Create a daily appointment log for CEO
- Update the CEO's communication log
- Overseeing, Ensuring a clean and orderly showroom, bathroom and conference room