Blackout Window Shades
THE WELL-BEING AND SAFETY OF OUR CUSTOMERS IS TOP PRIORITY.
We’re taking all necessary precautions during this time for our customers and associates.
Whether it’s that well-deserved sleep-in, helping baby sleep during nap time, or creating the perfect lighting environment for watching your favorite Blu-Ray DVD, you and your family will appreciate the benefits that only come from our selection of blackout-friendly shades and drapery panels by Budget Blinds of Amherst and Sandusky. From ideal light-blocking for home theater viewing to enhanced room darkening for immersive sleep, our blackout treatments make the difference.
A dining room takes on a dramatic, formal look with these blackout roller shades, available in a broad range of fabrics, colors and opacities.
These gorgeous blackout cellular shades complement this room’s furnishings, yet also provide protection by rejecting up to 100% of the sun’s UV rays.
For a stunning, stylish effect consider pairing blackout shades with floor-to-ceiling draperies.
These dual weave roller shades provide superb light blocking and welcome privacy to this living room, thanks to their dual shade design.
Our selection of Roman shades from Norman, a worldwide leader in premium blackout treatments, lets you control light blocking in stunning fashion.
These versatile, highly functional hybrid cellular shades let you create soft filtered light, yet block out unwanted light. They also pair beautifully with verticals.
These beautiful Roman shades are both highly functional and elegant, offering welcome blackout privacy when you need it most.
Versatile cellular shades are just one blackout-friendly solution from Budget Blinds that help ensure your baby receives restful nap time.
Transitional pleated shades offer superb privacy and stylish light blocking properties for this living room, and can be created to fit unique arch-shaped windows.
Our blackout Roman shades impart exquisite style while eliminating outside light, creating a dream-like sleeping environment.
Blackout Treatments…For the Way You Live
Blackout treatments offer an array of lifestyle benefits that extend far beyond improved sleeping and TV viewing. For maximum privacy, blackout shades and drapery provide greater peace of mind, along with the ultimate protection from the sun’s harmful UV rays that may cause damage to your room’s furnishings. You’ll also love our vast selection and budget-friendly pricing too!
- Our purpose-designed blackout shades include roller shades, Roman shades, cellular shades and more. All designed for optimized light-blocking when you need it most.
- Blackout treatments help to optimize ideal sleeping conditions with maximum light blockage.
- In addition to shades, Budget Blinds offers a stunning selection of blackout drapery panels in today’s latest fabrics and colors.
- Choose from a range of opacities that allow up to 100% blockage of the sun’s UV rays.
- Can assist in lowering your energy costs and saving you money.
- Help protect your furnishings and flooring by resisting fading, cracking, and peeling.
- When paired with a liner, blackout treatments can be created from a host of trend-forward materials that include eco-friendly materials such as woven wood, bamboo, and rattan.
- Blackout treatments offer enhanced energy efficiency by keeping sunlight out and helping to keep your home cooler during the hotter summer months.
Get Your Free Budget Blinds Design Guide
Get inspiration for your home's future window treatments with our Design Guide from the comfort of your laptop or mobile device.