Kitchen Window Treatments
Budget Blinds is North America's #1 Choice
Check Us Out on HGTV's Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
Whether it’s a holiday event, birthday party, or simply a family or friends get-together, kitchens have a way of attracting a crowd. And as the heart of activity in the home, it’s no surprise that choosing window treatments from Budget Blinds of The Main Line that are both highly functional and stylish will make your kitchen even more welcoming.
Roller shades in beige create a sleek, modern look and allow convenient privacy when needed.
Look to wood blinds, available in a wide choice of colors and finishes, for durability in high-moisture rooms such as a kitchen.
Our Inspired Shades™ collection offers more than 80 original and contemporary prints, textures, and colors to create the perfect kitchen décor.
For the ultimate in kitchen lighting control and design aesthetics, consider our stylish transitional sheer shades.
Roller shades are a stylish option and can be ordered in an array of opacities that offer ideal lighting and welcome privacy.
Our luster-rich faux wood blinds are an ideal choice for high-moisture rooms such as kitchens because they resist fading and warping.
For privacy and lighting control, blinds are an exciting and affordable kitchen option.
Pleated shades can bring your kitchen to life, along with providing a wide range of light control levels.
The Ultimate Pairing of Fashion and Function
With our extraordinary selection of blinds, shades, shutters and more, you’ll enjoy all the benefits of practicality that come standard with our collection of trend-forward window treatments. And with Budget Blinds, you can rest assured our custom window covering solutions will fit your unique needs.
- Faux wood blinds and composite shutters offer added durability and are ideal for high-humidity rooms like kitchens. They resist cracking, fading, and warping from stovetops and ovens.
- Blinds, especially those with wider slat sizes, make clean up from kitchen grease buildup quick and easy.
- Top-down/bottom-up woven wood shades offer durability and are ideal for maintaining privacy while also allowing natural light in.
- Cellular shades, also known as honeycomb shades, let soft, natural light in yet are an excellent solution for retaining privacy.
- For a combination of both color and soft lighting, try dual window treatments, such as pairing sheer shades with a patterned valance.
- To protect your home harmful UV rays, try our pleated Roman shades for your kitchen, which also add an elegant, sophisticated design accent.
- For an enduring style statement, consider scalloped roller shades, available in a variety of opaque finishes.
- Add the ultimate in convenience and dramatic flair with optional automated shades, which can even be programmed to open and close based on your preferences.
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition on HGTV
We've partnered with Extreme Makeover: Home Edition to transform the homes for two incredible families.
Get Your Free Budget Blinds Design Guide
Get inspiration for your home's future window treatments by browsing through our Design Guide from the comfort of your laptop or mobile device.
Order Free Window Covering Swatches
Narrowed down your favorite shades and blinds in our Signature Series Collection? We'll send you up to 10 free swatch samples to help you make your final choice.