For almost 25 years, Budget Blinds® has consistently delivered style, creative design, and innovation into thousands of homes with custom window blinds, shades, shutters, curtains, and draperies. And every year, new styles, fabrics, and products are added to the extensive home décor options that are yours with a Budget Blinds Style Consultant. Staying on the cutting edge of home fashion trends with our network of distinguished manufacturing partners makes Budget Blinds a clear leader in the industry, providing the very best in window treatments for all your needs:
- Energy efficiency
- Security and privacy
- Eco-friendly, sustainable natural elements
- Child-safe window coverings
- The ultimate convenience of motorization
Exclusive product offerings like our Signature Series® private label and the Inspired Drapes® designer soft treatments collections, including custom bedding, pillows, and decorative hardware, provide design options you won’t find elsewhere. BB Commercial Solutions addresses the particular window treatment needs of businesses large and small, with window film, solar and graphic shades, blinds, drapes and more.
With free consultations, expert measuring, innovative design, and professional installation, Budget Blinds has grown to become the #1 window coverings franchise in North America. With over 1,000 franchised territories across the U.S. and Canada, you’re sure to have a Style Consultant close by.
Your friendly neighborhood franchise
Budget Blinds is one of three home improvement franchise brands under the umbrella of Home Franchise Concepts (HFC). Sister brands, Tailored Living® featuring PremierGarage® and Concrete Craft, share the same dedication to providing exceptional service to consumers as does Budget Blinds. With any of the HFC franchise brands you’re guaranteed high quality, exceptional value and phenomenal customer service from independently owned and operated, local franchise businesses.
Tailored Living designers offer valuable advice and unique design concepts to maximize efficiency in homes, garages and businesses with custom closet organization systems, whole-home storage solutions, garage storage cabinets, and industrial-strength Premier One® garage flooring.
Concrete Craft artisans use proprietary products and techniques to turn ordinary concrete into works of art with stained, stamped and resurfaced concrete, for both residential and commercial interior and exterior surfaces, including floors, walkways, driveways, decks, and patios.
A culture of supporting our veterans
Giving back to military veterans is an integral part of the HFC culture. HFC and its franchise brands actively support veterans in many different ways. Todd Jackson, COO at HFC and Co-founder of Budget Blinds explains: “At Home Franchise Concepts we share a strong commitment to supporting veterans who have served. Many of our founders have personal connections to the Armed Forces as do a number of our franchisees across the organization.”
- In 2014, Budget Blinds and manufacturing partner, Springs Window Fashions®, committed to donating and installing faux wood blinds in all the homes built by Homes for Our Troops (HFOT) for three years, a total donation partnership of $1 million in cash, products and services. HFOT provides mortgage-free homes to severely injured veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan.
- HFC and Budget Blinds support Wounded Warriors Canada by promoting awareness of this ministry, encouraging involvement and making cash donations.
- The first military veteran franchise owner came onboard in 2008, and is still going strong! Now, over ten percent of Budget Blinds franchise owners are military veterans, many having come in through special programs like the Million Dollar Franchise Event (2014) and Troops in Transition (2015) that offer substantial discounts to veterans purchasing a Budget Blinds franchise.
The “Expert’s Choice” for window coverings
Budget Blinds has become somewhat of a celebrity “Expert’s Choice”. Our products have been featured on some of the most popular home improvement TV shows, as well as highlighted in iconic home design magazines:
- HGTV’s Buying and Selling with the Property Brothers and The Property Brothers at Home
- W Network’s Love It or List It
- NBC’s George to the Rescue
- PBS’ This Old House
- Better Homes & Gardens Magazine
- Family Circle Magazine
- Coming in 2016: Designing Spaces, Spaces of Hope and Military Makeover; Signature Series window treatments in the new home of celebrity stylist, Carson Kressley; The Marc & Mandy Show airing in Canada
If you’re looking for a company you can trust to do your window coverings, you need to look no further than Budget Blinds. The company’s longevity and commitment to quality at every level ensure that your experience will be an outstanding one. Call 888-771-2532 today to schedule a free, in-home consultation, or go to www.budgetblinds.com to the find the Budget Blinds Style Consultant near you. Armed with design guides for inspiration and tons of amazing fabric, color, and finish samples, they’ll help you custom design window treatments for a stylish look in every room. Whether you need blinds, shutters, shades, curtains and draperies, window film, solar shades and more, Budget Blinds has you covered!