An all-new Buying and Selling with the Property Brothers premiered in the U.S. on September 3rd on HGTV. The new season of this top-rated home improvement series was filmed in the Atlanta, Georgia area and 10 episodes will feature Budget Blinds’ custom window treatments, including fabulous, versatile faux wood blinds.
Budget Blinds brings over 20 years of expertise in creative design and installation to this exciting collaboration, as well as one of the widest selections of shutters, blinds, draperies and window shades in North America. The Property Brothers are twins, Jonathan and Drew Scot, and they’ve been called the “dynamic duo of real estate.” Jonathan is a licensed contractor, renovating the current homes to meet top-dollar market standards for selling. Drew is a real estate expert, working with each family to find and secure the ideal new home to accommodate their needs and budget.
Faux Wood Blinds Offer Beauty and Durability
One of the most common observations by the brothers about the homes going up for sale is “lackluster unfinished interiors.” Buyers need to be inspired when they are looking at houses, excited by the possibilities if they are going to pay to ask price for a home. Beautiful window treatments greatly enhance a room’s allure by giving it a polished finish and buyers can begin to imagine their own furnishings in the home.
Budget Blinds’ faux wood blinds are the ideal complement to any room. Available in a variety of finishes from white to rich wood grains, with smooth or textured finishes, they can match any décor. Faux wood blinds have the beauty of wood blinds with the added durability of composite blinds. They are highly moisture-resistant, making them the perfect choice for areas like kitchens, laundry rooms, and bathrooms, or in any humid climate. Other valuable features include:
- Won’t crack, chip, peel, or yellow over time
- Two sizes: 2″ or 2.5″ slats depending on your style preference
- Blinds can be motorized for ease of use and safety for children and pets
- Compatible with a wide range of fabric valances or draperies
- Less expensive than real wood blinds
Budget Blinds’ faux wood blinds can be customized for any room and are available in a variety of colors and textures.
Abby and David and Chuck and Kim
One of the biggest reasons homes go on the market is the need for more living space. Families change and grow, and home requirements change-more bedrooms, a bigger kitchen, a yard for a swing set, etc. And very often the purchase of the new home hinges on the sale of the existing home so it needs to be as attractive as possible to potential buyers. Budget Blinds can help make that happen.
- Abby and David felt the pinch of a “tiny home.” With one young son and a baby on the way, they needed more living space. Budget Blinds installed 2″ Whisper White faux wood blinds from our Signature Series® collection to make the windows beautiful and practical, reducing glare and heat gain, making the home more energy-efficient…and more marketable. See the final reveal on Pinterest by clicking here.
- Chuck and Kim have a three-generational family under one roof. With growing kids, they wanted a better school district (without a long commute) and a separate living area for grandma. Upgrading several rooms with Signature Series 2″ Albino faux wood blinds to create consistency and harmony throughout the house increased the sales value and helped them on their way to a new and larger home. See the final reveal on Pinterest by clicking here.
Franchise owners, Mike Hewitt of Budget Blinds serving Atlanta North East, and Bill Herder of Budget Blinds serving Kennesaw, provided the measuring and installation services and seemed to enjoy every minute. Mike said, “It was fun being part of the home renovations and seeing rooms transform right before my eyes.”
Many thanks to Budget Blinds’ trusted manufacturing partner, Springs Window Fashions, for donating the high-quality, custom faux wood blinds installed in both homes.
Whether you want to increase your home’s value and sales appeal or you just want to banish the “lackluster interiors” of your rooms, your local Budget Blinds Style Consultant can help. It doesn’t matter if your personal taste is formal, casual or eclectic, your Style Consultant can bring samples, swatches and style guides right into your living room to help you design window treatments that are truly you. Call 866-590-6341 today to schedule a free, in-home consultation or go online at www.budgetblinds.com to find a Style Consultant near you.
Check your local TV listings to catch Buying and Selling with the Property Brothers on HGTV and get some exciting design inspiration from the pros!