When preparing for a home makeover, it’s important to keep both design and efficiency in mind. Offering eight distinct kinds of window blinds, Budget Blinds has a wide range of styles to suit every taste. Some even offer the added benefit of helping you save on your home energy bills. Learn more about our selection of window blinds below so you can intelligently shape your current home into your dream home one window at a time.
- Wood blinds communicate style from sophisticated to dramatic depending on the kind of wood, stain, and paint you feel best fits your taste. With timeless elegance and an earthy feel, they’re a welcome addition to any home and are eco-friendly as well as energy saving.
- Faux wood blinds offer the chic style of wood blinds, but with the added durability of composite blinds. Budget Blinds recommends these for windows in rooms that face humidity and heat as they are also moisture resistant.
- Fabric blinds have the light-filtering quality of fabric shades, but the functionality of traditional blinds. Available in a variety of unique weaves and on-trend colors, fabric blinds are made from durable fabric that has been treated with a special topcoat designed to repel dust and dirt, making them virtually stain resistant and easy to maintain.
- Vinyl horizontal blinds also referred to as mini blinds, come in a multitude of colors and are stain-resistant, moisture-resistant, and highly durable. This classic and affordable blind is a great candidate for kitchens, bathrooms, and rooms that see the direct light during the day.
- Aluminum blinds are easily maneuverable, lightweight, and available in larger slat sizes for a more dramatic view. Since they are one of our most affordable options, they are perfect solutions for those on a budget or those doing a large and costly makeover all at once. Available in a wide variety of colors, they are sure to fit the tastes of all family members in the home.
- Vertical blinds are the ideal window covering solutions for tall windows and sliding glass doors since they allow you to take full advantage of your view, or maximize your light-blocking ability, depending on how you angle or stack them. Budget Blinds proudly offers them in wood, faux wood, vinyl, and fabric in a range of colors, textures, and patterns
- Panel track blinds, an alternative to vertical blinds, are one of the hottest styles on the market today and great for oversized windows and sliding glass doors. The oversized panels come in a variety of styles including honeycomb, woven wood, and sheer fabrics. Because they are oversized, they are easy to maneuver and gliding effortlessly across their tracks.
- Composite blinds, with their strength and simplicity, are made of synthetic materials that help prevent the slats from fading or cracking. Customize them with decorative cloth tapes, wooden cornices, and motorization to make them as unique as you are.
Our Budget Blinds Style Consultants are happy to answer any further questions you may have about the different kinds of window blinds available and will come to you for a free in-home consultation with sample swatches on-hand. Be sure to ask about features and benefits like window coverings motorization, eco-friendly window treatments, and energy saving window coverings, and rest assured knowing that with our wide range of product selections, our seasoned professionals are dedicated to helping you achieve the perfect window treatment solutions for your home.