Saturday morning in Canada brings the Marc & Mandy Show to over two million viewers who are ready to jump-start their weekends by checking in with their favorite early-morning hosts. While viewers slowly wake up with their first cup of coffee, Marc and Mandy dive into home décor, lifestyle trends, food, fashion and entertainment in a playful, welcoming format that keeps both the live studio audience and the at-home viewers delightfully engaged! And joining the fun for the second time, Budget Blinds’® own Tracy Christman is a return guest on the May 21 show, discussing all things window coverings, including the hottest trends in home fashion design.
Tracy and Budget Blinds are a natural fit with the Marc & Mandy Show and its high-energy, family- and home-focused audience:
- Tracy is our globe-trotting fashionista who keeps Budget Blinds window coverings on the cutting edge of what’s trending in home fashion design for window coverings, including drapery, curtains, Roman shades, cellular shades, blinds, valances and more.
- Marc as Editor-in-Chief and Mandy as Lifestyle Editor also work together on Canadian Home Trends Magazine. They are immersed in all things home décor, trends, food, entertainment, lifestyle interests and now, as new parents, child safety in the home.
Previously on Marc & Mandy, Tracy demonstrated child-safe window coverings, a new consideration for the couple with a new baby in the house. Mandy talked specifically about the dangers to small children of dangling cords on window coverings and the importance of child-safe window coverings and raising awareness of the issue.
Tracy spotlighted window treatments that offer cordless operation, including the ultimate convenience of motorization that can make any home more child safe and pet-friendly, stylishly enhancing your windows while creating a safe environment for your family. She shared how Budget Blinds lives the commitment of offering window treatments that are child safe by continually working with our manufacturing partners to find ways to improve safety features in all our window coverings, without sacrificing quality, style, and beauty.
On the May 21 episode of Marc & Mandy, Budget Blinds will reveal the latest window fashion trends, including:
- New trends in textures, patterns, and colors for the look and style you want, as well as the added enchantment of embellishments.
- Layering drapery panels over blinds and shades can complete the look of a window and create a focal point in the room.
- Coordinate window coverings with accessories like rugs and decorator pillows to tie the room design together.
- Be completely fashion-forward while accommodating your need for energy efficiency, eco-friendly sensibilities, and child safety.
Budget Blinds has got you covered!
With Budget Blinds, you can have both completely safe and totally stylish window fashions for every room in your home! Call today to schedule a FREE, in-home consultation or go online to www.budgetblinds.com to find the Style Consultant nearest you.
Every Budget Blinds franchise owner is educated on the safety issues of the window treatments we offer as well as the latest design styles and trends. They are a reliable source for information and can answer all your questions, so you can be sure that you’re getting the latest safety and style advice for designing beautiful and safe window treatments in your home.
With Budget Blinds, you’re assured exceptional style with superb functionality!
In Canada, check your local listings for times to catch Budget Blinds on the Marc & Mandy Show. U.S. viewers can view full episodes on the first Tuesday after the show airs by going online to Marc & Mandy or on the Budget Blinds Life & Style Blog/Expert’s Choice.