Budget Blinds of Fairfield & VacavilleRequest a Consultation
Budget Blinds of Fairfield & Vacaville
We have the best clients in the industry! It is an absolute privilege to go into someone’s home and help them achieve what they didn’t think was possible through window treatments!
- Toni Parkhurst , Owner
If you’ve been thinking about transforming your home’s interior into something truly special, Budget Blinds of Fairfield & Vacaville is here to help. Our expert design team, paired with an array of stunning blinds, shades, shutters, drapery, and more creates the ideal home interior that complements any room, or an entire home. We offer motorized window treatments that bring convenience to your everyday life and offer a variety of benefits such as privacy, security, energy efficiency, and child safety. Our Smart Home Collection allows you to control your window treatments with a simple voice command or from a smartphone or tablet. From the latest styles and innovative fabrics to a host of on-trend colors, we’ll show you how fun and affordable it can be to upgrade your décor with the power of the #1 provider of custom window coverings in North America.
Our consultative process is designed around caring about you and your home. We make the entire experience easy and convenient as we bring the showroom to you with our FREE in-home design consultation. From those unique shaped windows to energy-efficient treatments, and more, Budget Blinds does it all for you, with style and service for any budget. Backed by 30 years of design, our consultative process is designed around caring about you and your home.
Budget Blinds of Fairfield & Vacaville is proud to serve the following communities: American Canyon, Birds Landing, Dixon, Fairfield, Rio Vista, Suisun City, Travis AFB, Vacaville, and Vallejo. We're local and here to stay to ensure you have peace of mind!
30 Years of Style & Expert Service
Window blinds are one of the most popular window treatments thanks to their durability, versatility and range of styles.
Our stunning collection of window shades offers a complete line of roller, cellular, woven, Roman, sheer and more.
Available in a variety of designer-inspired materials and finishes, shutters provide exceptional light adjustment with movable louvers.
From bold colors to calming neutrals, draperies, curtain panels, and accessories let you create gorgeous style that elevates a room instantly.
We know the community because we're part of it. Your purchase is more than a way to make a living for us. It's about adding value to your home, standing behind the products we sell, making your home safer and life more convenient and beautiful. We believe in delivering an exceptional, customized experience designed for the way you live, backed by the #1 provider of custom window coverings in North America.Schedule a Consultation
We Do It With You
We bring the showroom to you in Fairfield & Vacaville. We expertly measure your space, install beautiful window treatments, and back it up with the best warranty in the business so you can sit back and relax. We work together to give you the best in window treatments, so you can rest easy knowing your space will be beautified and optimized with window treatments that fit your individual needs.See How We Do It
Celebrating 30 Years of Style and Service
Join us throughout October as we celebrate 30 years of style and expert service. Follow us on Instagram for daily home design tips and trends, plus expert advice on ways to style your home.
How Can I Beautify My Space?
Love Your View
I was so excited to partner with Budget Blinds on our forever home. My husband and I had to replace every single window in our original 1950s home so we knew some sort of blind, plantation shutter or shade would be needed for both privacy and the aesthetic we were going for.
Add Beauty and Warmth To Your Home
Moving across the country in my third trimester, buying our first home and preparing for the birth of our first child was eventful to say the least! After welcoming our daughter Goldie and moving into our new house in the same week being able to see our house projects come together has been even more rewarding. I can’t wait to continue to focus on my new life as a mama with my family in our new home!
Renovating Our Dream Home
We’re currently renovating our dream home, and it’s been an adventure to say the least. We found this one-of-a-kind home and couldn’t pass up the opportunity to make it ours!
The Jewelry of Your Windows
We moved into our home three years ago and have been slowly working on renovating and making it our own. The last finishing touch on our living room was adding in updated window coverings. We love how our woven shades and curtains really complete our living room, and enjoyed our experience working with Budget Blinds.
A Little Slice of Kitchen Heaven
When we bought our new home I knew every single bit of it needed to be scraped and made new. When I first walked into the home the windows instantly stood out to me. I'm always drawn to light and where it is coming from. I knew these windows needed to be treated with respect and I wanted to have shades that would elevate the space!
Prepare to be Inspired
I absolutely loved my experience working with Budget Blinds. They truly offer styles and services for every budget. There are so many options to choose from and their design consultants are so knowledgeable and friendly.
We’re Local and It Shows
We’re proud to be a part of our community. As active supporters of local charities and other local organizations, we strive to help make our community the ideal home for everyone. Take a look at just a few ways you’re likely to see us in your neighborhood in our efforts to make a difference.
Our Reviews and Testimonials
Very amazed with this company budget blinds a designer named Carrie Thurgood came to my home. She was punctual professional and took her time to explain everything. Greatly appreciate her visit and also help me picking out the choices for drapes and rods and Wood blinds extremely talented lady. I would recommend budget blinds and carry to everyone. And the pricing was very reasonable. if there was more stars I would give it to them.— Toni Z. Vacaville, CA
I’ve been a customer of Danyea and Toni’s for over five years. I needed to utilize the BB warranty after fires, renters and contractors and what I can state in all honesty is some things do get better over time. They have completely honored my purchases and have been just wonderful through the process. I’ll continue to be a customer in years to come. Grateful to Danyea, Toni and ofc mgr, Amy for their ongoing great customer service.— Brooks M. Fairfield, CA
The best customer service from the initial call all the way to install. Very pleased with our purchase and josh did a great job installing our blinds. He was very respectful and pleasant to work with.— Jennie W. Vacaville, CA
We want to thank all of our loyal customers, our friends, and family for helping us achieve a canned food donation of over 1000 cans to the Vacaville Store House this holiday season!
1,088 cans to be exact!
What a rewarding feeling it has been to be a part of such a wonderful cause. The Vacaville store house lives by the motto “No one goes hungry in our city” and feeds over 90,000 every month in Solano and Napa Counties.
Today we presented them with our donation, took a tour of their amazing operation, and left with so much more than what we cane with.
We couldn’t have done it without you, and we feel so fortunate to have so many wonderful customers friends and family.
TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK! ❤️
Join the Budget Blinds of Fairfield/Vacaville Team!
We are in search of a Sales Support Specialist - Apply Now!
Budget Blinds of Fairfield/Vacaville is in search of a Sales Support Specialist!
Do challenges inspire you to problem solve? Do you genuinely like people and enjoy making small talk with strangers? Do you carry yourself with integrity and a sense of humor? If you can say yes to all of the above, then give us a call – you may be the perfect fit!
Requirements & Responsibilities
- Always represent our Brand in a positive, professional & customer focused manner
- Answer phones (answering by the 3rd ring if possible)
- Create new sales folders and enter into Sales Log daily – As needed
- Maintain accurate Sales Log & Designer – As needed
- Report month to date sales totals daily - broken down by designers to CEO and designers – As needed
- Input sales into the “B-Fast” System – As needed
- Conclude Sales with Customers – Required follow up with Designers
- Files- open customer's file and paperwork
- Call customers with ETAs, quotes, backorder's, etc. Obtaining all commitments to customers
- Primary - Help customers with warranty, repair & install issues
- Primary- Call in remakes/repairs to manufactures
- Primary- Ensure issues noted at time of install are handled in a timely manner by you or the designer
- Contact customers for designers upon request, supporting them in sale related inquiries
- Assist designer's filling out install & remake forms
- Assist designers on jobs - as needed
- Update Sample Books & Pricing Guides - as needed
- Canvasing - Door hanging & placement of yard signs
- Work with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Assist Showroom Walk in Customers with their needs
- Scheduling Appointments – Designer, Installer and Office Staff
- Ensuring a clean and orderly showroom, bathroom and conference room, Inventory kept full & Manage Inventory levels
- Cover daily office duties for the Customer Service Manager in their absence
- Ensure Every Call is answered during business hours
- Maintain the company's emails (FairfieldVavaville/SolanoBudgetBlinds) responding, organizing, forwarding, etc.
- Ensuring proper customer follow up is completed daily
- Oversee/ensure customers who walk in to the showroom
- Answering on-line design appointment requests
- Pulling leads from company Internet for appointments
- Mailing Design Guides and Fabric Swatches on request
- Confirming appointment times for the following day
- Create a daily appointment log for CEO
- Update the CEO's communication log
- Overseeing, Ensuring a clean and orderly showroom, bathroom and conference room