THE WELLBEING AND SAFETY OF OUR CUSTOMERS IS TOP PRIORITY.
We’re taking all necessary precautions during this time for our customers and associates.
Whether used as a stand-alone window treatment or paired with draperies or blinds, valances from Budget Blinds of Wausau can complement your windows with distinctive style. And valances can also help make your windows appear larger to really open up a room.
Window valances can help make your windows appear larger to really open up a room, making a space more appealing.
A cornice in coordinated, contrasting colors makes these draperies the ideal window treatment for this bedroom.
Stationary pinch pleat side panels on a picture window add softness, while sleek cornices contribute to a clean modern look.
These cornices with drapery side panels are beautifully paired with cellular shades and pleated shades, adding a true designer-inspired look to this bedroom.
Raise the bar on elegance by combining beautiful shades with a coordinated valance.
This cornice with double draperies offers an elegant look while preserving privacy and enhanced lighting control.
Explore adding an accent of style to relaxed shades and drapery with a matching valance.
This cornice, in coordinated colors, is a spot-on match with these drapery panels, while the roller shades allow for soft, filtered natural light.
A Unique Design Element That’s Uniquely You
It’s easy to elevate your décor with valances. Our valances are board-mounted and offer an eye-pleasing assortment of fabrics in the latest patterns and colors to mix and match with draperies to create the perfect look. The result is a window treatment that is custom-matched to your room’s design for an environment that is sure to induce compliments.
- Are available in a wide array of styles to fit every taste from swag and scarf valances, to pleated, continental, or embassy valances.
- Are a beautiful addition to a room, either by themselves or when paired with drapery or blinds.
- Consider a custom scallop valance to impart an elegant, yet simple look with shades.
- Select from a dazzling collection of colors, fabrics, and patterns for that ideal match with your existing décor.
- Can be made in pleated, soft-side, gathered, and other popular designer styles.
- Are available in styles ranging from classic to modern-chic that extend your room’s look or even embellish it.
- Choose a backside lined with a light filtering liner for a finished, custom look for uniform street side appearance.
- Unlike most valances, ours are board-mounted for added durability and rigidity.
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition on HGTV
We've partnered with Extreme Makeover: Home Edition to transform the homes for two incredible families.
Get Your Free Budget Blinds Design Guide
Get inspiration for your home's future window treatments by browsing through our Design Guide from the comfort of your laptop or mobile device.