THE WELL-BEING AND SAFETY OF OUR CUSTOMERS IS TOP PRIORITY.
We’re taking all necessary precautions during this time for our customers and associates.
We're Budget Blinds of West & South Saint Louis County, St. Charles & St. Peters/O'Fallon
We look forward to working with you!
Isn’t it time you framed your windows and your lifestyle beautifully with custom window treatments from Budget Blinds of West & South Saint Louis County, St. Charles & St. Peters/O'Fallon? One call does it all, and we do it all for you. Click or call today and see what homeowners in West & South Saint Louis County, St. Charles & St. Peters/O'Fallon are buzzing about!
Meet the Budget Blinds of St. Louis Team!!
Mark Levine is honored to serve the Budget Blinds of West and South St. Louis County, St. Charles and St. Peters as their owner! He enjoys leading the team and providing them with the tools necessary for success! Mark would best describe himself as a good listener, ethical, creative and innovative - with an eye for great design and a passion for customer service!
He attended St. Louis University where he earned his BA in Fine Arts and he loves bringing those skills learned to the job every day. Mark was born and bred in St. Louis. He grew up in South City, raised his family in Chesterfield, and now resides in Lafayette Square. He is proud to serve as Board Chair of The Angel Band Project - a non-profit providing music therapy to survivors of sexual violence. Mark's hobbies include cooking, entertaining, competing in BBQ contests, listening to blues and classic rock music, golf, Cardinal Baseball, Blues Hockey, Battlehawks Football and, soon, St. Louis' own MLS team.
He and his wife, Ellen, were married in 1986 and raised two wonderful children. His daughter, Jennie enjoys living, working and playing hard in the PNW, and his son, Sam, and his beautiful bride, Layla, live here in St. Louis and gave them their first grandbaby, Leo, in 2019. Mark loves any opportunity to spend with his family and he is excited to watch them grow right alongside his business!
Join the Budget Blinds of St. Louis Team!
We are in search of a Full Time Sales & Design Consultant - APPLY NOW!
We are currently seeking a motivated Sales and Design Consultant who is a self- starter with a winning mind-set, motivated by connecting with and thrilling their customers. This role requires a great eye for design, excellent relationship building skills, the ability to ask questions to understand the clients’ needs, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Follow Budget Blinds’ documented sales process to assist clients in finding the right product at the right price - including accurate measurement, preparing quotes, and following up with customers.
- We provide you with qualified leads but you will be responsible for managing your pipeline. The successful candidate will establish and maintain relationships with homeowners, real estate professionals, builders, and interior decorators – networking to self-generate leads, attending related meetings, visiting job sites, and identifying new and emerging markets.
- Conduct live and virtual presentations to residential and commercial customers a minimum of 5 days a week.
- Utilize technology to complete documentation, place orders with vendors, provide details to installers and follow-up on leads that do not initially result in a sale.
- Follow up with customers on any issues that should arise.
- This will not be an 8 to 5 position. You are paid on your results, so your hours are flexible. We are looking for a team player to contribute by selling themselves, building their own book of business and having FUN!!
Skills and Qualifications
- Detail oriented: Focused and precise in measurements and math, able to read a tape measure.
- Communication skills: Ability to articulate product’s features and benefits, converse in a friendly manner putting customer at ease. Meet and address customer objections and questions
- Time management: Organized and systematic, great follow up skills
- High School Diploma and valid drivers license required.
- Minimum of 3+ years Sales experience
- Interior design, drapery and/or window covering experience a plus
- You must have access to your own reliable transportation
- Position is full time and located in the St Louis area. You will typically work Monday through Friday with occasional evening and Saturday morning appointments required
The Company Offers
- This is a commission sales position. Your compensation will be commensurate with your ability to close. We offer a bi-weekly draw and a straight salary during your training / on boarding.
- Benefits package available (health, dental, vision, 401K)
- Other benefits include paid training and professional development, all samples and books required for selling, phone allowance, mileage reimbursement