Budget Blinds of West & South Saint Louis County, St. Charles & St. Peters/O'FallonRequest a Consultation
Budget Blinds of West & South Saint Louis County, St. Charles & St. Peters/O'Fallon
We're the local experts in your neighborhood specializing in everything from window blinds to custom draperies. We enjoy getting to know you and your unique style.
- Mark and Ellen Levine, Owner
Unlike home remodels that can take months and cost tens of thousands of dollars or more, professional window treatments can quickly transform any living space for a fraction of the cost and time required, and subtly or dramatically enhance your home's existing decor simply and easily.
Backed by the number one provider of custom window coverings in North America, Budget Blinds of St. Louis designs, measures and installs your window treatments quickly and efficiently so you can get back to enjoying your living space.
30 Years of Style & Expert Service
Window blinds are one of the most popular window treatments thanks to their durability, versatility and range of styles.
Our stunning collection of window shades offers a complete line of roller, cellular, woven, Roman, sheer and more.
Available in a variety of designer-inspired materials and finishes, shutters provide exceptional light adjustment with movable louvers.
From bold colors to calming neutrals, draperies, curtain panels, and accessories let you create gorgeous style that elevates a room instantly.
We want to reassure you that the wellbeing and safety of our customers is always our top priority. At this time, we're continuing to follow all guidance and updates suggested by the CDC and local departments of public health. Please know that we are here to support you and are willing to work with you in whichever way you’re most comfortable!Schedule a Consultation
We Do It With You
We bring the showroom to you in West & South Saint Louis County, St. Charles & St. Peters/O'Fallon. We expertly measure your space, install beautiful window treatments, and back it up with the best warranty in the business so you can sit back and relax. We work together to give you the best in window treatments, so you can rest easy knowing your space will be beautified and optimized with window treatments that fit your individual needs.See How We Do It
We Have You Covered
At Budget Blinds, safety for your children and pets is a top priority. We offer the latest in child-safe cordless control and smart home technology for your family's safety and peace of mind.
How Can I Beautify My Space?
Love Your View
I was so excited to partner with Budget Blinds on our forever home. My husband and I had to replace every single window in our original 1950s home so we knew some sort of blind, plantation shutter or shade would be needed for both privacy and the aesthetic we were going for.
Add Beauty and Warmth To Your Home
Moving across the country in my third trimester, buying our first home and preparing for the birth of our first child was eventful to say the least! After welcoming our daughter Goldie and moving into our new house in the same week being able to see our house projects come together has been even more rewarding. I can’t wait to continue to focus on my new life as a mama with my family in our new home!
Renovating Our Dream Home
We’re currently renovating our dream home, and it’s been an adventure to say the least. We found this one-of-a-kind home and couldn’t pass up the opportunity to make it ours!
The Jewelry of Your Windows
We moved into our home three years ago and have been slowly working on renovating and making it our own. The last finishing touch on our living room was adding in updated window coverings. We love how our woven shades and curtains really complete our living room, and enjoyed our experience working with Budget Blinds.
A Little Slice of Kitchen Heaven
When we bought our new home I knew every single bit of it needed to be scraped and made new. When I first walked into the home the windows instantly stood out to me. I'm always drawn to light and where it is coming from. I knew these windows needed to be treated with respect and I wanted to have shades that would elevate the space!
We’re Local and It Shows
We’re proud to be a part of our community. As active supporters of local charities and other local organizations, we strive to help make our community the ideal home for everyone. Take a look at just a few ways you’re likely to see us in your neighborhood in our efforts to make a difference.
Our Reviews and Testimonials
I love my Illusions blinds. The sales rep, Lisa, did a great job meeting our needs for window coverings and the install was very professional.— Connie B. Lake St. Louis, MO
I was very impressed with the designer who came out to assist us with the selection of blinds; she was very professional. I was also impressed with the installers who completed the installation. Overall, a very professional process.— Romme B. Lake St. Louis, MO
Budget Blinds offers very affordable pricing for a superior product. We are so happy with our new blinds, shades and shutters! Their consultant, Jen, is an asset to the customer service platform in helping you choose the right material for each room and window. The installation crew is professional and did a great job in a timely manner I would highly recommend!— Erin M. Ballwin, MO
Join the Budget Blinds of St. Louis Team!
We are in search of a Full Time Sales & Design Consultant - APPLY NOW!
We are currently seeking a motivated Sales and Design Consultant who is a self- starter with a winning mind-set, motivated by connecting with and thrilling their customers. This role requires a great eye for design, excellent relationship building skills, the ability to ask questions to understand the clients’ needs, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Follow Budget Blinds’ documented sales process to assist clients in finding the right product at the right price - including accurate measurement, preparing quotes, and following up with customers.
- We provide you with qualified leads but you will be responsible for managing your pipeline. The successful candidate will establish and maintain relationships with homeowners, real estate professionals, builders, and interior decorators – networking to self-generate leads, attending related meetings, visiting job sites, and identifying new and emerging markets.
- Conduct live and virtual presentations to residential and commercial customers a minimum of 5 days a week.
- Utilize technology to complete documentation, place orders with vendors, provide details to installers and follow-up on leads that do not initially result in a sale.
- Follow up with customers on any issues that should arise.
- This will not be an 8 to 5 position. You are paid on your results, so your hours are flexible. We are looking for a team player to contribute by selling themselves, building their own book of business and having FUN!!
Skills and Qualifications
- Detail oriented: Focused and precise in measurements and math, able to read a tape measure.
- Communication skills: Ability to articulate product’s features and benefits, converse in a friendly manner putting customer at ease. Meet and address customer objections and questions
- Time management: Organized and systematic, great follow up skills
- High School Diploma and valid drivers license required.
- Minimum of 3+ years Sales experience
- Interior design, drapery and/or window covering experience a plus
- You must have access to your own reliable transportation
- Position is full time and located in the St Louis area. You will typically work Monday through Friday with occasional evening and Saturday morning appointments required
The Company Offers
- This is a commission sales position. Your compensation will be commensurate with your ability to close. We offer a bi-weekly draw and a straight salary during your training / on boarding.
- Benefits package available (health, dental, vision, 401K)
- Other benefits include paid training and professional development, all samples and books required for selling, phone allowance, mileage reimbursement
Plantation Shutters in St. Louis
While window blinds are a quick and easy way to improve the look and feel of just about any room, window shutters exude a style and quality that is unmatched by their simpler counterparts. They also tend to last longer and withstand more abuse than window blinds.
One of our most popular options, plantation shutters, are perfect for St. Louis due to their timeless, artisan-style beauty, and with both real wood and faux wood options, you can be sure that the fit, function and feel of your shutters will complement your personal and home aesthetic.
Window Shades and Treatments in St. Louis
In St. Louis, blinds are still king. But for the utmost in minimalist window treatments, window shades can give your St. Louis home a sleek, refined look that fits perfectly with modern interior design trends. With roller, pleated, Roman, cellular, woven-wood, bamboo, sheer, solar and graphic shades, even the tightest design constraints are no problem.
About Budget Blinds of St. Louis, Missouri
At Budget Blinds of St. Louis, West & South County, St. Charles & St. Peters, we won't rest until you're satisfied. From our initial, free design consultation and estimate to installation and beyond, customer satisfaction is our number one goal. That's why we provide a five-year, no questions asked replacement warranty on all blinds in St. Louis, Missouri and all our other locations.
Budget Blinds of St. Louis is owned and operated by Mark and Ellen Levine and serves the following areas: Arnold, Ballwin, Barnhart, Bridgeton, Catawissa, Cedar Hill, Chesterfield, Cottleville, Crystal City, Dittmer, Dutzow, Earth City, Eureka, Fenton, Festus, Florissant, Flinthill, Glencoe, Gray Summit, Grover, Hazelwood, Hematite, Herculaneum, High Ridge, Hillsboro, House Springs, Imperial, Kimmswick, Labadie, Liguori, Manchester, Mapaville, Marthasville, Maryland Heights, Morse Mill, New Melle, O'Fallon, Pacific, Pevely, Portage Des Sioux, Robertsville, Saint Charles, Saint Louis, Saint Peters, St. Albans, St. Ann, St. Charles, St. Louis, St. Peters, Valley Park, Washington, West Alton, Wright City and Villa Ridge.
While you’re working from home, let us get to work for you! Budget Blinds is now offering free virtual consultations! Book your online consultation today and let us help you find the perfect window coverings for your home!
The possibilities are endless when it comes to installing window treatments in your home! Our professionals at Budget Blinds are here to help you with every aspect of your experience, from offering free consultations to expert installations. Choose from a variety of Smart Home shades and blinds from Lutron, and more as you bring your home into the 21th century with unbeatable style and function!