Arched Window Treatments
Budget Blinds is North America's #1 Choice
Explore What Beautiful Can Do For Your Windows
When it comes to furnishing your windows, arched windows can often pose a challenge because of their unique shape and out of reach location. At Budget Blinds of Springfield and Madison County, we have the ideal solution for all your arched windows with our premium arched shutters that can cover most any specialty shape or size.
Cordless sun up/sun down cellular shades showcase your arched windows and let you enjoy their graceful curves to the fullest.
Texture-rich wood shades can be custom made to fit arched windows, accentuating your room’s architecture and style.
For a seamless look, our wood blinds can be created to fit unique arched windows to match other windows.
Our dual tone pleated shades are both versatile and energy efficient, allowing the graceful arc of arched windows to beautify your room.
The true elegance of cellular shades is accentuated when featured in arched windows.
Cover Your Arches in Style
Arched windows complement standard shape windows with a unique design all their own. So it only makes sense to dress your arched windows in treatments created especially for them, and for you, from Budget Blinds. With our specialty wood shutter line, choose from designs such as sunburst, slat-burst and blackout arches that make your arched windows truly special.
- Are custom made to your exact arched window measurements for a precise fitting.
- Are available in a variety of paints and stains to match your existing home décor.
- Choose from a wide variety of styles, including blackout arches for optimum light control.
- Specialty wood shutters can help reduce a room’s temperature by blocking out the sun’s rays, which helps enhance energy efficiency.
- Our specialty wood shutter line comes in both fixed and adjustable settings.
- Help prevent unwanted, harsh sunlight from damaging your flooring and furnishings.
- Wood shutters for arched windows are extremely durable and crafted from the highest grade North American hardwoods.
- Consider adding optional motorization for easy adjustability for hard to reach arched windows.
Get Your Free Budget Blinds Design Guide
Get inspiration for your home's future window treatments by browsing through our Design Guide from the comfort of your laptop or mobile device.