Security & Privacy
North America's #1 Choice
Explore What Beautiful Can Do For Your Windows!
As a sanctuary from your hectic schedule, your home should reflect a sense of safety and security at all times. From adjustable shutters to the latest in innovative window film, we have just the solution so you can enjoy spending time with friends and loved ones in a comfortable setting, away from prying eyes.
Protect your living space in elegant fashion while also creating welcome privacy with draperies.
Our shades, available in a host of fabrics, textures, and patterns, offer an ideal combination of privacy and security when you need it most.
Pleated draperies are both elegant and privacy-friendly, and when paired with our optional motorized feature let you enjoy your view at the push of a button.
Roman shades typically provide security and privacy for greater peace of mind, yet raise effortlessly when you want to enjoy your view to the outside.
Shutters, from composite wood to genuine wood and beyond, offer enhanced privacy and security while making an enduring statement to your home’s living space that pays for itself over time.
For greater security and privacy in a bedroom, explore texture-rich wood shutters that adjust easily for natural outdoor light.
Stylish Privacy for You and Your Family
With a broad range of window treatments that fuse innovation with trend-forward styling, you and your family can feel like being home is the best part of your day. In addition to blinds, shades, drapes, and shutters, our premium window film offers a variety of opacities that not only enhance privacy but also block out the sun’s UV rays that can damage your furniture and flooring.
- Privacy curtains remain one of the most popular choices available. We offer a wide variety of fabrics, patterns, and designs to easily match the unique style of a room, while leaving it feeling intimate and secure when drawn completely.
- By blocking out exterior light, privacy curtains make a great addition to bedrooms for those special sleep-in mornings.
- Shades, from roller to pleated to Roman, are an elegant window treatment that adds a formal ambiance while also enhancing privacy.
- Avoid sacrificing the view from your window by installing security grade window film directly to the surface of a window to help reduce glare, heat gain and obtrusive outside eyes.
- Consider our decorative film for combining artistic flair with privacy. Several design options are available, from the look of stained glass to unique etched leaf treatments.
- Both privacy curtains and security film help protect your home’s furnishings from harmful UV damage that can cause fading and warping over time, preserving the quality aesthetic of your home.
- For achieving both privacy and increased energy efficiency, consider blinds such as fabric or wood, available in an array of the latest stains, textures, and colors.
- Shutters, in both wood and composite, offer a greater sense of security while also adjusting for almost any level of natural light.
Get Your Free Budget Blinds Design Guide
Get inspired by browsing through our comprehensive Design Guide accessible from the comfort of your laptop or mobile device.