Explore What Beautiful Can Do For Your Windows!
At times larger, oversized windows can be a mixed blessing. Sure, their large format can offer stunning views, but they can also pose a challenge when sourcing the ideal window covering. Fortunately, Budget Blinds is here with stylish solutions that offer much needed privacy, ease of operation, and enhanced UV protection.
Larger windows transform a room like no other with our expansive selection of innovative window treatments that can be customized to your exact specifications.
Large windows that include unique or challenging arches can be showcased with matching blinds, shutters, and more to give you the look you’ve always dreamed of.
Explore how floor to ceiling window treatments for larger windows can add a dramatic design flair to your room.
Wood shutters, in painted or natural stain finishes, can be customized to fit a broad range of larger and arched windows and add value to your home as an investment that pays for itself over time.
This family room with large windows benefits from draperies that complement the genuine wood shutters, creating a look that’s both warm and inviting.
A Stylish Solution For Every Size
With our impressive selection of innovative window treatments there’s no need to shy away from larger windows. Dual panel shutters, 2 on 1 headrail blinds, or even practical large window blinds are all great solutions. And to fully preserve your view, consider our line of Signature Series™ window film that contains the added bonus of deflecting harmful UV rays.
- Floor to ceiling shutter panels are a great solution for larger windows and offer complete privacy when closed.
- Shutters can also help block the sun’s harmful UV rays from fading furniture and flooring.
- Blinds, from brushed aluminum to fabric, composite, and more are a perfect solution to larger windows and can be easily raised and lowered with an optional motorized lift system.
- Large windows can be covered beautifully with vertical panel track window treatments, available in a wide variety of colors and fabrics.
- For increased energy efficiency consider layering a larger window with draperies and shades, which also add depth and an added design accent.
- Floor to ceiling sheer vertical blinds add a touch of elegance while also allowing diffused natural light.
- For preserving your view at all times consider window film, which can be ordered in various opacities.
- In addition to preserving your view, our Signature Series™ window film helps block the sun’s harmful UV rays, bringing added protection to your furniture and flooring.
Get Your Free Budget Blinds Design Guide
Get inspired by browsing through our comprehensive Design Guide accessible from the comfort of your laptop or mobile device.