Wood Blinds for Windows
North America's #1 Choice
Explore What Beautiful Can Do For Your Windows!
Wood blinds from Budget Blinds provide an instant upgrade to any room. With a variety of colors that include rich earth tones and texture-rich finishes, wood blinds complement your existing furnishings with an amazing range of styles.
With their durability and simple adjustment for lighting and privacy, wood blinds in white upgrade a kitchen instantly.
Wood blinds from Budget Blinds offer a choice of 1” and 2 ½” slat sizing, and when paired with drapery, offer enhanced privacy and light control.
In addition to their modern styling and versatility, wood blinds enhance your home’s energy efficiency.
Complement your home’s décor and showcase your windows with eco-friendly wood blinds, sourced from 100% North American hardwoods.
Wood blinds from Budget Blinds can be color-matched to an existing décor that finishes a room beautifully.
Coordinate cabinetry and wood flooring with texture-rich, natural hardwood blinds that are as appealing as they are beautiful.
Showcasing a bay window with white wood blinds.
Beautiful. Inviting. Sustainable.
With the ability to custom color-match to existing wood trim and furnishings, you can create the perfect look for any room. Slat sizes in 1” and 2 ½” allow a tailored, precise fit to any window, while offering complete privacy- in style. And because our wood blinds are sourced from 100% North American hardwoods from certified and domestic forests, you know you’re doing your part in helping sustain our natural resources.
- For a sleek, smooth finish choose painted or stained, while a rustic finish imparts a lasting texture-rich look and feel. For that designer touch, fabric tapes or a decorative cornice box can be added.
- Available in both inside and outside mounts. Inside mounts offer a more refined, finished look while leaving window sills and decorative molding in view. Outside mounts are best for mounting blinds to the wall or molding around the window.
- Energy efficiency is enhanced when your wood blinds are closed, blocking UV rays and reducing solar heat gain.
- Vanes are available in painted, stained, or rustic finishes.
- Add light blocking and privacy with our available routeless features.
- Choose from several lift systems, including cordless, the safest choice for homes with small children and pets, since there are no cords that may pose a hazard.
- Our 2-on-1 headrail is a great option for larger windows since wood blinds can often be heavier compared to non-wood blinds. This lift system is both easier to operate and extends the life of the lift cords.
- Add depth to your windows and shutters with a selection of valance options that include standard, traditional, decorative and contemporary styles.
Get Your Free Budget Blinds Design Guide
Get inspired by browsing through our comprehensive Design Guide accessible from the comfort of your laptop or mobile device.
Order Free Window Covering Swatches
Get up to 10 free swatch samples from our exclusive Signature Series Collection to see how our designs fit in your home.
Why you'll love custom wood blinds:
- Available in a variety of colors, styles, stains, and finishes. Wooden blinds can also be custom color-matched to your existing wood trim and furnishings.
- Our wooden blinds come in 1" to 2 ½" slat sizes to custom fit a variety of windows throughout your house.
- In their closed position, they are energy-saving window treatments, blocking UV rays and reducing solar heat gain.
- Decorative cloth tapes are recommended for adding an extra special touch. We also offer decorative cornice boxes to take your interior design to the next level.
- We offer a variety of valance options including standard, traditional, decorative and contemporary styles.
- Made of 100% North American hardwoods from certified and domestic forests; these eco-friendly blinds make living areas feel warm and inviting while helping preserve the environment.
In addition to their stylish and eco-conscious features, wood window blinds are also available with routless features for greater light blocking and privacy assurance. Motorization can also be added to provide extra convenience. Budget Blinds also offers up a great selection of wooden plantation style shutters that work with all windows in your home.
Benefits of Natural Wood Blinds
Natural wood blinds offer a wide range of benefits beyond the aesthetic they bring and their general versatility.
Light Control - Light control is the main function of blinds. Wood blinds offer effective control of light by blocking harmful UV rays that can harm you and cause damage to your interiors. Tilting, raising, and lowering the blinds allows you to let in as much light as you want. Budget Blinds can also install a motorized system for precise light control with a wireless switch or through your smartphone or tablet.
Energy Saving - In their closed position, wood blinds offer superior energy-saving attributes. They can effectively insulate your home, keeping you comfortable throughout the season. Wood blinds also eliminate solar heat gain, which saves you money on your air conditioning bill and helps the environment.
Eco-Friendly - While cutting wood for blinds might seem wasteful, the wood used in our blinds is obtained through sustainable yield forest management procedures. This means that the amount of wood that is cut down is significantly less than the number of trees that are grown, preventing deforestation and reducing carbon emissions from processing. Furthermore, all of the packagings we use is completely recyclable to reduce any waste that may end up in the landfill.
At Budget Blinds, we can help you find a window treatment for your home that brings out your personality while fitting your personal budget. Your Budget Blinds Style Consultant makes decorating your windows easy by bringing the latest styles to you during your free in-home consultation today! If you have any questions about us or would like to learn more about our consultation process, please feel free to contact us. If you're ready to get started, schedule a free in-home consultation to see the options for amazing window treatments available to you.
Your Budget Blinds Style Consultant makes decorating your windows easy by bringing the latest styles to you during your free in-home consultation today!
Custom Wooden Blinds and Installation
Budget Blinds offers custom wood blinds that will perfectly match your personality, style, and budget. With help from our team of in-home style consultants, you can truly add character, color, and warmth with the perfect set of wooden blinds.
Custom For All Window Sizes - At Budget Blinds, we know and understand that there are no one-size-fits-all solutions when it comes to window treatments. You need blinds that perfectly fit your windows to ensure maximum privacy and light control. Whether you have a large skylight or a small window in your laundry room, our consultant will help you create a custom window treatment. They will even bring you samples and swatches so that you can see what your wood blinds will look like before you even make the purchase.
Wide Selection to Choose From - We have a huge selection of wood blinds in various, colors, styles, wood types, and stains to perfectly match your furniture, accessories, and existing wood trim. We also offer wood shutters, and you can combine your wood blinds with drapes and other accents to create the perfect window treatment. You can even upgrade your wood blinds using a motorized system.
We Measure and Install - Our consultants take care of every step in the process, from measurements to installation. They start by measuring your windows to get the precise dimensions and specifications for your blinds. From there, they make the order and perform an inspection once the order has been delivered. They then install the blinds securely. No traveling from store to store or taking risks through untrustworthy online markets. Just a simple, convenient process to give you the window blinds you want with plenty of peace of mind.
Real Wood Blinds vs. Faux Wood Blinds
Real wood and faux wood look the same, offering the same textures and designs, but they have their distinct differences.
Benefits of Real Wood Blinds - Real wood blinds are made completely of natural wood, usually North American hardwood. Real wood offers a warm, organic feel to your home that is difficult to replicate with any other material. Wood blinds can imbue an entire room with a sense of refinement and sophistication. While it does require some special care, wood can only improve with age, offering a special patina that cannot be duplicated.
Wood is light and durable, lasting your home's lifespan with the right care Wood blinds can provide excellent insulation to keep your home comfortable throughout the year. Wood also effectively blocks sunlight to prevent damage to your indoors and provides privacy.
Benefits of Faux Wood Blinds - Faux wood blinds are either made entirely of a composite material or PVC or comprise a wood core coated in a synthetic polymer. These synthetic materials give the slats in faux wood blinds greater durability than natural wood, which can warp, fade, or crack given too much sunlight or moisture. Faux wood blinds have a much higher moisture resistance, making them much better suited for kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms, and other areas of the home that may experience high humidity. Faux wood is also better in areas of your home that see high foot traffic and in homes with more adventurous kids.
Many homeowners prefer faux wood blinds for their more affordable price and their easy maintenance. Where wood blinds require more special care to prevent scratches or damage, faux wood blinds can be easily cleaned with water and basic cleaners. However, some faux wood blinds can be heavier than their real wood counterparts.