Below are some Q & A on maintaining your fabric shades.
How do I clean fabric products?
- Use a hair dryer on a cool setting to remove dirt and dust from the product’s interior.
- Lightly vacuum with a brush attachment
How do I keep cellular or pleated shades clean?
- Vacuum regularly with a brush attachment.
- Spot clean with warm water and a mild soap detergent.
How do I dust my fabric top treatments, curtains or draperies?
- Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for care and cleaning.
- If machine washable, carefully remove the treatment and put it in the dryer on the air cycle for several minutes.
- For added freshness, add a dryer sheet!