Style aside, our Plantation shutters offer excellent energy-efficiency for homeowners because of their insulating design.
We've designed our Plantation shutters with adjustable louvers to allow you to easily control how much light you let into your home.
The timeless style of our Plantation shutters is thanks to the use of the highest-grade North American hardwoods, which are sourced from certified, eco-conscious forests.
Our Plantation shutters not only look stunning on windows but also on French doors. Match the shutters on your windows and doors for a cohesive look.
Our Plantation Shutters Prove Great Style is Always in Style
Our classic-style Plantation shutters add a timeless statement to your home. We create our shutters to fit your exact specifications, from measurements to louver size and material. Our real hardwood window shutters are a popular option, but we also carry a polymer faux wood choice. Both options come in a variety of colors and finishes.
Here are some advantages to choosing Plantation window shutters for your home.
- The louvers on our Plantation shutters come in a range of different louver (slat) sizes. Our louvers are fully functional to allow you to control light, visibility, and even airflow when your windows are open.
- When you choose our real wood shutters you can rest assured that our North Americans are responsibly sourced, making them an eco-friendly option.
- You can use our Plantation shutters on French and sliding glass doors thanks to a bi-fold track design that allows them to hinge and fold.
- Our polymer composite Plantation shutters look just like the real thing but are a great alternative for high-humidity zones like bathrooms and kitchens.
- The durable design of our Plantation shutters provides insulation. Fully closing the slats will block the sunlight during the day and offer maximum energy-efficiency. You can combine our window shutters with our other products, such as UV blocking film.
- We've included hidden features in our Plantation shutters, like a hidden tilt rod and even motorization.
- Our motorized Plantation shutters are kid- and pet-safe since they feature no cords.
- Call Budget Blinds of Lion Country and Altoona at (814) 467-4467 to put Plantation shutters in your home.
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition on HGTV
We've partnered with Extreme Makeover: Home Edition to transform the homes for two incredible families.
Get Your Free Budget Blinds Design Guide
Get inspiration for your home's future window treatments with our Design Guide from the comfort of your laptop or mobile device.