Faux Wood Blinds for Windows
For this living room, faux wood blinds offer the timeless appeal of genuine wood blinds and allow you to create an elegant yet casual look at an affordable price.
Enjoy the moisture-resistant durability of faux wood blinds.
For bathrooms and other high humidity rooms, faux wood blinds bring the timeless appeal of genuine wood blinds at an affordable price.
Laundry room windows are an excellent location for our durable, moisture-resistant faux wood blinds.
Enjoy Their Moisture-Resistant Durability
Faux wood blinds bring home the timeless appeal of genuine wood blinds, and at an attractive price. From durable, moisture-resistant composite blinds that embrace practicality in bathrooms and other high-humidity rooms, to teak faux wood blinds for that spot-on styling accent, faux wood blinds set the standard when durability and fashion count most. When working with us at Budget Blinds of Lacey and Olympia we'll help you select the right faux wood blinds for your home.
Here are some of the benefits when selecting faux wood blinds.
- Faux wood blinds are made from durable polymer materials with UVA inhibitors that prevent cracking, chipping, peeling and yellowing over time.
- Available in both 2” and 2 ½” slat sizes to complement a variety of decorating tastes and styles.
- Choose from a wide range of colors--from whites and neutrals, to rich wood grains, and a variety of smooth or textured finishes.
- Venetian blinds have horizontal slats and can be made of faux woods and woods that are long lasting and easy to clean.
- Our 2-on-1 headrail is a great option for larger windows since faux wood blinds can often be heavier compared to wood blinds. This lift system is both easier to operate and extends the life of the lift cords.
- A heavy-duty, slim design headrail and crash-proof cord lock ensures smooth and reliable operation for years to come.
- For the ultimate in convenient operation, your faux wood blinds can be cordless or have Remote Tilt motorization, making them a safer choice for homes with children and pets.
- For further family friendliness, faux wood blinds are easy to clean. Even if the blinds do get dusty or marked with crayons, you can easily wipe them clean.
- Accentuate your window blinds by adding solid or decorative cloth tapes.
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition on HGTV
We've partnered with Extreme Makeover: Home Edition to transform the homes for two incredible families.
Get Your Free Budget Blinds Design Guide
Get inspiration for your home's future window treatments with our Design Guide from the comfort of your laptop or mobile device.
Order Free Window Covering Swatches
Narrowed down your favorite shades and blinds in our Signature Series Collection? We'll send you up to 10 free swatch samples to help you make your final choice.