BUDGET BLINDS OF ENFIELD MOVING INTO NEW OFFICE
Local Franchise Provides Area Residents with Convenient Window Treatment Shopping Service
Budget Blinds of Enfield is excited to announce they are moving to a new location in the heart of Somers, CT. The offices will house their sales service team as well as a sampling of window covering choices. The new location will allow customers to visit the showroom and learn more about window coverings, draperies, shutters and commercial products offered.
Once seeing the showroom, clients can then book a convenient free in-home consultation where design consultants will bring the showroom to the customer’s home or office. The free consultation includes measuring windows, holding products in the windows and assisting with choosing the treatments that will enhance the existing decor.
“The task of picking out window coverings can be overwhelming”, said Laurie, Budget Blinds of Enfield. “We help clients choose the treatments that will best meet their window covering challenges. We listen to the wants and needs and take into consideration form and function. Our job is to help our clients find the best products to work within their budgets. We are called Budget Blinds because we have a product for every budget. Our warranties are also the best in the industry. Installations are also part of our service. Most treatments are available in 2-3 weeks with shutters taking 5-6 weeks.”
Homeowners can make the most of their visit to the showroom or their complimentary in-home consultation with Budget Blinds by answering the following questions:
1. What window covering is on the window now – horizontal blind, mini-blind, vertical blind, window shading, cellular shade, roller shade, shutters?
2. What do you like or dislike about the current window treatment?
3. How will the room and window be used?
4. How much light control do you need in the room?
5. Is energy efficiency a concern?
6. How much privacy would you like your window treatments to provide? Or is a privacy not an issue but rather the view and sun control are most important?
7. Are there small children or pets in the home?
8. Are there any other considerations we need to be made aware of, e.g. two-story windows, need for easy access to controls, desire to enhance security?
9. Are you interested in Custom Drapes, Cornices, and Valances? We want to allocate enough time to tie in the window shades, blinds or shutters with the appropriate style, color, and texture of the fabric. We also carry decorative curtain rods and finials.
10. Are you interested in green products such as woven wood shades?
“It’s all about helping customers improve and beautify their homes and offices by providing quality window treatments in a convenient location with exceptional service,” said Mongillo. The new showroom, located at 21A South Street (across the street from Dunkin Donuts) is set to open in early August.
About Budget Blinds Serving Enfield and Vicinity
Budget Blinds of Enfield began operation in 2012 and is owned and operated by Somers residents, Ron and Laurie Mongillo. The company proudly serves homeowners and businesses from North Central CT and Western MA by offering complimentary in-home estimates and consultations, professional measuring and installation, and a rich selection of quality window treatments including shutters, blinds, draperies, shades, custom curtains, and window film. Budget Blinds works with leading window covering manufacturers, such as Norman Shutters™, Lafayette, and offers its own private label line of window treatments, Signature Series and Enlightened Style by Budget Blinds®. For more information on Budget Blinds serving Enfield please call 860.265.3900 or visit www.budgetblinds.com/Enfield. Follow them on Facebook/BudgetBlindsofEnfield and Twitter: BBofEnfield