Bamboo shades are made from sustainable, natural materials that include bamboo, reeds, jutes and grasses, making them the ideal choice for pairing with furnishings of similar colors and textures.
These bamboo shades complement the warm, rich, textured tones in this room and block the sun’s harmful UV rays from damaging flooring and furnishings.
Nature’s Own for You and Your Home
Crafted from eco-friendly, natural materials that are as durable as they are beautiful, bamboo shades from Budget Blinds of South West Toronto are a great choice when you want to introduce casual elegance to a room. Gently filtered light and textured finishes in rich earth tones create a relaxed environment you'll love, and at a price you'll love!
- Bamboo shades are made from 100% organic, eco-friendly materials, and sourced from throughout the world in locals such as Asia and the Far East.
- Are ideal for rooms where soft, filtered, natural light is desired.
- Bamboo window shades are available in a variety of different styles, such as tandem, unlined and traditional lined Roman shades.
- With available blackout liner, bamboo shades completely block out sunlight and help with enhanced energy efficiency.
- Bamboo shades are extremely versatile when mixing and matching different styles and textures of bamboo shades to your windows. Add a lining for a uniform look from the outside.
- Bamboo window shades are available in a variety of control options and can be motorized for added safety and convenience.
- Decorative, stylish valances are available for an added dimension and design flair.
- Bamboo shades can be customized to fit awkward sized windows such as arched and angled windows.
Get Your Free Budget Blinds Design Guide
Get inspiration for your home's future window treatments with our Design Guide from the comfort of your laptop or mobile device.