Motorized Retrofit Solutions
THE WELL-BEING AND SAFETY OF OUR CUSTOMERS IS TOP PRIORITY.
We’re taking all necessary precautions during this time for our customers and associates.
Elevate your lifestyle and your existing window treatments beautifully with motorized retrofit solutions from our exclusive Smart Home Collection. Now it’s more affordable and easier than ever to upgrade your home’s existing shades and blinds with state-of-the-art motorization. Yes, that’s right- The Smart Home Collection from Budget Blinds of Southwest Manitoba makes retrofitting the blinds and shades you already love even more beautiful, and at a price that will make you smile. And because motorized window coverings eliminate dangling cords, they reduce the risk of accidents for children and pets. Our unique retrofit solutions allow you to keep your existing window treatments and lets you experience a new level of enhanced privacy, energy savings and savings.
Retrofit motorization transforms a kitchen into a dream kitchen, providing a new level of convenience for hard to reach windows, and adds protection from unwanted glare.
Convenient retrofit motorized solutions impart modern convenience to your kitchen’s existing roller shades and offer cost-saving energy efficiency with built in temperature sensors.
Our retrofit solutions ensure the highest level of convenience and comfort. You can even program your window coverings to open or close at preferred times of the day.
Retrofit motorization provides unparalleled convenience, especially for larger window coverings. And since there are no dangling cords, they’re an ideal safety choice for homes with children or pets.
For understated elegance with a modern flair, consider retrofit motorization for large or hard to reach window treatments in a dining room.
Retrofit solutions take convenience and energy efficiency to new heights by transforming your existing shades with high-tech, temperature-sensing automation.
Your Window Coverings Just Got a Whole Lot Smarter
From the added convenience of programming your window coverings to open or close at preferred times of the day, to built-in temperature sensors for automated operation, converting your existing window treatments with our motorized retrofit solution provides an array of benefits. And by upgrading your existing window treatments using our advanced retro-fit motorization solutions, you can realize significant savings compared to an all-new motorized system. You’ll see your windows and your window coverings in a whole new light with remote-friendly, automated operation from an industry leader- Budget Blinds. Now the blinds and shades you already own can open and close at the touch of a button!
- Motorized retrofit solutions are a superb value because they allow you to use your existing blinds and shades.
- Motorized shades and blinds perform beautifully and add a new dimension to your at-home lifestyle.
- For homes with children or pets, upgrading your existing window treatments to motorized operation offers an enhanced level of safety since there are no dangling cords.
- Thinking of new window treatments? Budget Blinds offers an unmatched selection of blinds and shades that pair with motorized solutions.
- Select from several control options- from wireless wall switches to hand-held remotes.
- Motorized retrofit solutions use a handheld remote for quick and easy push button operation.
- Allow you to program window coverings on timers to open and close at specific times during the day to help save on energy costs.
- Unique sensors help increase energy efficiency by automatically adjusting blinds and shades with rising temperatures.
- Manage glare and heat coming into your home effortlessly. Built-in temperature sensors make it easy for you to enjoy the home environment you prefer.
- Enhanced privacy, energy efficiency, and convenience are at your fingertips with motorized retrofit operation.
Get Your Free Budget Blinds Design Guide
Get inspiration for your home's future window treatments by browsing through our Design Guide from the comfort of your laptop or mobile device.