Wood Blinds for Windows
Coordinate furniture and flooring with texture-rich, natural custom wood blinds that are as appealing as they are beautiful.
Complement your home’s décor and showcase your windows with eco-friendly wooden blinds, sourced from 100% North American hardwoods.
In addition to their modern styling and versatility, wooden venetian blinds enhance your home’s energy efficiency.
Wood blinds from Budget Blinds can be color-matched to an existing décor that finishes a room beautifully.
With their durability and simple adjustment for lighting and privacy, wooden blinds upgrade a dining room instantly.
Wooden blinds from Budget Blinds offer a choice of 1” and 2 ½” slat sizing.
Beautiful. Inviting. Sustainable.
With the ability to custom colour-match to existing wood trim and furnishings, you can create the perfect look for any room. Slat sizes in 1” and 2 ½” allow a tailored, precise fit to any window, while offering complete privacy- in style. And because our wood blinds are sourced from 100% North American hardwoods from certified and domestic forests, you know you’re doing your part in helping sustain our natural resources.
- For a sleek, smooth finish choose painted or stained, while a rustic finish imparts a lasting texture-rich look and feel. For that designer touch, fabric tapes or a decorative cornice box can be added.
- Available in both inside and outside mounts. Inside mounts offer a more refined, finished look while leaving window sills and decorative molding in view. Outside mounts are best for mounting blinds to the wall or molding around the window.
- Energy efficiency is enhanced when your wood blinds are closed, blocking UV rays and reducing solar heat gain.
- Vanes are available in painted, stained, or rustic finishes.
- Add light blocking and privacy with our available routeless features.
- Choose from several lift systems, including cordless, the safest choice for homes with small children and pets, since there are no cords that may pose a hazard.
- Our 2-on-1 headrail is a great option for larger windows since wood blinds can often be heavier compared to non-wood blinds. This lift system is both easier to operate and extends the life of the lift cords.
- Add depth to your windows and shutters with a selection of valance options that include standard, traditional, decorative and contemporary styles.
Get Your Free Budget Blinds Design Guide
Get inspiration for your home's future window treatments with our Design Guide from the comfort of your laptop or mobile device.
Order Free Window Covering Swatches
Narrowed down your favorite shades and blinds in our Signature Series Collection? We'll send you up to 10 free swatch samples to help you make your final choice.