Cafe shutters give your space a nice design aesthetic, while still allowing privacy when you need it.
Bathrooms are an ideal room for Café shutters where you’re typically in need of privacy yet prefer the option of natural outside light.
Café shutters exude an old-world charm yet are highly functional by allowing light in from the top while providing welcome privacy and light control from the bottom.
With their half-height styling, Café shutters are a great window treatment solution since they offer stylish privacy and natural lighting simultaneously.
Brilliant Design You’ll Appreciate Again and Again
Enjoy your privacy and your view with our Café shutters that pair classic shutter style with functionality. From durable, easy-care composite shutters to wood or polymer, Café shutters offer a distinctive look that’s always inviting. And you can choose from an impressive selection of stains, finishes, and colors for custom matching with your existing décor.
- Café shutters create an inviting ambiance, thanks to their unique, refreshing style that’s reminiscent of classic the café window treatments from the past.
- Their half-height design allows for privacy on the bottom half and open, clear views on the upper portion.
- Are a great option for letting natural light in while still providing privacy in bathrooms or kitchens.
- Offer a stylish, unique balance in light control and privacy from a single treatment solution.
- Shutters don’t have dangling cords, so they are child-friendly options for homes with infants, young children and pets.
- Because of their durability, composite Café shutters are ideal for steamy bathrooms, kitchens, and other high humidity rooms.
- Our interior café shutters can be combined with valances to dress up the upper portion of the window for a dramatic, unique look.
- For added durability and easy-care maintenance, consider our composite Café shutters.
Get Your Free Budget Blinds Design Guide
Get inspiration for your home's future window treatments with our Design Guide from the comfort of your laptop or mobile device.