Blackout and Room Darkening Window Coverings
Every good morning starts with room-darkening shades.
For a stunning, stylish effect consider pairing blackout shades with floor-to-ceiling draperies.
A dining room takes on a dramatic, formal look with these blackout roller shades, available in a broad range of fabrics, colors and opacities.
These blackout roller shades complement this room's furnishings, yet also provide protection from the sun's UV rays.
Blackout and Room Darkening Window Coverings For the Way You Live
Blackout and room darkening treatments offer your family an array of lifestyle benefits. Uninterrupted, restful sleep is just the beginning. Not only will your sleepy eyes be protected from the sun’s bright and harmful UV rays, your furniture will be protected and you'll enjoy an optimized TV viewing experience from reduced glare.
- Our purpose-designed room-darkening shades include roller shades, Roman shades, cellular shades and more. All designed for optimized light-blocking when you need it most.
- Blackout treatments help to optimize ideal sleeping conditions with maximum light blockage.
- In addition to shades, Budget Blinds offers a stunning selection of blackout drapery panels in today’s latest fabrics and colors.
- Choose from a range of opacities that allow up to 100% blockage of the sun’s UV rays which help keep heat out by blocking light.
- Can assist in lowering your energy costs and saving you money.
- Help protect your furnishings and flooring by resisting fading, cracking, and peeling.
- When paired with a liner, blackout treatments can be created from a host of trend-forward materials that include eco-friendly materials such as woven wood, bamboo, and rattan.
- Blackout treatments offer enhanced energy efficiency by keeping sunlight out and helping to keep your home cooler during the hotter summer months.
Get Your Free Budget Blinds Design Guide
Get inspiration for your home's future window treatments with our Design Guide from the comfort of your laptop or mobile device.