Interior Wood Shutters
THE WELL-BEING AND SAFETY OF OUR CUSTOMERS IS TOP PRIORITY.
We’re taking all necessary precautions during this time for our customers and associates.
Texture-rich wood tones in a variety of stains and finishes provide the perfect complement to any room or interior beautifully. Authentic wood shutters from Budget Blinds of Burnaby South are made of the highest-grade North American hardwoods and harvested from certified forests to help conserve the environment. Their wood grain luster, coupled with louvers that provide exceptional light control, elevate a room from the ordinary to the extraordinary.
Wood shutters are extremely versatile and can be sized and designed for unique window shapes and doors.
The rich luster of texture-rich wood tones and a variety of stains and finishes elevate this bedroom while also providing convenient privacy and light control.
Window shutters are a terrific addition to bedrooms, where both privacy and light adjustment are called for.
When paired with draperies, wood shutters add depth and a distinctive look to your room.
Wood shutters impart a warm, rich ambiance to this living room, and are available in a variety of texture-rich wood tones, stains and finishes.
Their natural grain complements other woods and wood-like furnishings, creating a warm and inviting space.
Available in three popular louver sizes, 2 ½”, 3 ½” and 4 ½” – for a variety of applications to optimize your view and provide enhanced energy efficiency.
The warm, texture-rich wood tones and stains of wood shutters create an inviting ambiance for any room.
Consider our popular bypass styles, an ideal choice for patio doors since the panels slide on a track and stack neatly behind one another.
- Wood shutters are available in a variety of stains and finishes, and can also be custom colour-matched.
- Wood shutters can also be customized to fit any unique window shape--from arched to round styles--and are a perfect window covering solution for French doors.
- Available in three popular louver sizes, 2 ½”, 3 ½” and 4 ½” – which are all fashionably contoured to optimize your view.
- Bi-fold track styles are ideal for large windows and sliding glass doors since they are hinged in the middle and fold accordion-style.
- Café panels are perfect for bedrooms and bathrooms because they protect your privacy while letting natural light in.
- Bypass styles are an ideal choice for patio or closet doors because the panels slide on a track and stack neatly behind one another.
- Are environmentally friendly, and made using sustainable-yield forest management techniques.
- Shutters are easy to operate and designed without cords, making them safe options for homes with children and pets. For added convenience, they can even be motorize
Get Your Free Budget Blinds Design Guide
Get inspiration for your home's future window treatments with our Design Guide from the comfort of your laptop or mobile device.