Wood Blinds for Windows
Budget Blinds is North America's #1 Choice
Check Us Out on HGTV's Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
Wooden blinds from Budget Blinds of East Raleigh provide an instant upgrade to any room. With a variety of colors that include rich earth tones and texture-rich finishes, custom wood blinds complement your existing furnishings with an amazing range of styles
With their durability and simple adjustment for lighting and privacy, white wooden blinds upgrade a kitchen instantly.
Wood blinds add warmth and style to your dining area.
Give your kitchen a classic look with the timeless styling of wood blinds.
In addition to their modern styling and versatility, wooden venetian blinds enhance your home’s energy efficiency.
Complement your home’s décor and showcase your windows with eco-friendly wooden blinds, sourced from 100% North American hardwoods.
White wooden blinds help complement your unique style and taste.
Wooden window blinds from Budget Blinds can be color-matched to an existing décor that finishes a room beautifully.
Wood blinds are durable and timeless, making them the perfect window covering for any room in your home.
Coordinate cabinetry and wood flooring with texture-rich, natural custom wood blinds that are as appealing as they are beautiful.
Showcasing a bay window with white wooden blinds.
Beautiful. Inviting. Sustainable.
With the ability to custom color-match to existing wood trim and furnishings, you can create the perfect look for any room with custom wood blinds. Slat sizes in 1” and 2 ½” allow a tailored, precise fit to any window, while offering complete privacy - in style. And because our wooden blinds are sourced from 100% North American hardwoods from certified and domestic forests, you know you’re doing your part in helping sustain our natural resources.
- For a sleek, smooth finish on your wooden blinds choose painted or stained, while a rustic finish imparts a lasting texture-rich look and feel. For that designer touch, fabric tapes or a decorative cornice box can be added.
- Wooden blinds are available in both inside and outside mounts. Inside mounts offer a more refined, finished look while leaving window sills and decorative molding in view. Outside mounts are best for mounting blinds to the wall or molding around the window.
- Energy efficiency is enhanced when your wooden window blinds are closed, blocking UV rays and reducing solar heat gain.
- Venetian blinds can be tilted open and closed for light control and privacy.
- Custom wood blind vanes are available in painted, stained, or rustic finishes.
- Add light-blocking and privacy to your wooden venetian blinds with our available routeless features.
- Choose from several lift systems on our wooden blinds, including cordless, the safest choice for homes with small children and pets, since there are no cords that may pose a hazard.
- Our 2-on-1 headrail is a great option for larger windows since wooden blinds can often be heavier compared to non-wood blinds. This lift system is both easier to operate and extends the life of the lift cords.
- Add depth to your windows and shutters with a selection of valance options that include standard, traditional, decorative and contemporary styles.
- Venetian blinds provide a classic, beautiful look for any home.
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition on HGTV
We've partnered with Extreme Makeover: Home Edition to transform the homes for two incredible families.
Get Your Free Budget Blinds Design Guide
Get inspiration for your home's future window treatments by browsing through our Design Guide from the comfort of your laptop or mobile device.
Order Free Window Covering Swatches
Narrowed down your favorite shades and blinds in our Signature Series Collection? We'll send you up to 10 free swatch samples to help you make your final choice.