Faux Wood Blinds for Windows
Budget Blinds is North America's #1 Choice
Explore What Beautiful Can Do For Your Windows
Available in a wide variety of styles and colors, faux wood blinds from Budget Blinds of East Mesa & Northwest Mesa offers an array of texture-rich, wood grain finishes. When classic style like this is paired with your existing furnishings, any room becomes a welcome retreat.
Their polymer construction makes faux wood blinds perform beautifully in bathrooms and other high-moisture rooms.
Kitchen sink windows are an excellent location for our durable, moisture-resistant faux wood blinds.
With their high-tech polymer construction, faux wood blinds are an ideal solution for kitchens, which can be prone to moisture and humidity.
Faux wood blinds are available in an array of colors to coordinate with your room’s existing décor.
Faux wood blinds create the timeless appeal of genuine wood blinds, and at an affordable price.
For continuity, try using faux wood blinds on windows and doors, as seen here on these French or patio doors.
Enjoy the Look and Feel of Natural Wood
Faux wood blinds bring home the timeless appeal of genuine wood blinds, and at an attractive price. From durable, moisture-resistant composite blinds that embrace practicality in bathrooms and other high-humidity rooms, to teak faux wood blinds for that spot-on styling accent, faux wood blinds set the standard when durability and fashion count most. When working with us at Budget Blinds of East Mesa & Northwest Mesa we'll help you select the right faux wood blinds for your home.
Here are some of the benefits when selecting faux wood blinds.
- Faux wood blinds are made from durable polymer materials with UVA inhibitors that prevent cracking, chipping, peeling and yellowing over time.
- Available in both 2” and 2 ½” slat sizes to complement a variety of decorating tastes and styles.
- Choose from a wide range of colors--from whites and neutrals, to rich wood grains, and a variety of smooth or textured finishes.
- Our innovative, magnetic valance attachment system is secure, easy to install, and conveniently adjustable.
- Faux wood blinds come standard with a contoured bottom rail.
- Venetian blinds have horizontal slats and can be made of faux woods and woods that are long lasting and easy to clean.
- A heavy-duty, slim design headrail and crash-proof cord lock ensures smooth and reliable operation for years to come.
- For the ultimate in convenient operation, your faux wood blinds can be motorized with our optional cordless Lift & Lock™ or cordless lift and Remote Tilt motorization, making them a safer choice for homes with children and pets.
- For further family friendliness, faux wood blinds are easy to clean. Even if the blinds do get dusty or marked with crayons, you can easily wipe them clean. For heavier spills or messes, you can easily soak the blinds or hose them down without needing to worry about water damage or warping.
- Accentuate your window blinds by adding solid or decorative cloth tapes.
Get Your Free Budget Blinds Design Guide
Get inspiration for your home's future window treatments by browsing through our Design Guide from the comfort of your laptop or mobile device.
Order Free Window Covering Swatches
Narrowed down your favorite shades and blinds in our Signature Series Collection? We'll send you up to 10 free swatch samples to help you make your final choice.