When paired with drapery and a stylish rod, Roman shades add elegant depth to a room, and can even be motorized for effortless pushbutton operation.
Our Roman shades add depth to your overall room design while providing a layer of welcome insulation during colder temperatures.
This living room benefits from the graceful folds of Roman shades paired with drapery panels that imparts an elegant, sophisticated look.
Pair custom Roman shades with draperies to add a designer touch to your space.
Roman shades bring a beautiful, tasteful look to your bedroom.
Add patterned Roman window shades to your kitchen for a fun design flair.
Choose classic white Roman shades to help complement your existing home decor.
Classic Meets Modern
Roman shades from Budget Blinds of Brandon offer an inspiring selection of beautiful fabrics, from chic sheer to opaque. Soft folds of premium, designer-inspired fabrics cascade beautifully with diffused light to create rooms with an inviting ambiance. A choice of lift systems and a top-down/bottom-up option provide even greater versatility and functionality on your Roman shades.
- You can select from a wide range of fabrics in an array of on-trend colors, textures and patterns. Shades can be lined for enhanced light filtering or room darkening features.
- Choose from cordless or motorized Roman window shades for a safe choice for homes with small children or pets.
- Customize your Roman shades with your own unique style preferences with decorative trim or fringe, fabric valances, or genuine wood cornices.
- Fabric Roman shades offer increased energy efficiency by keeping warm air in during the winter months and cooler air in during the summer.
- Roman shades are a timeless window covering option that are both practical and stylish.
- Choose from modern clean-lined styles like the Flat Fold or Plainfold. For more traditional decor choose Balloon or Soft Fold (Hobbled), and for transitional interiors the gentle curve of a Relaxed Roman Shade is always in style.
- Choose our motorized operating system for those hard-to-reach windows.
- Select from either inside or outside mounts. An outside mount optimizes your view since the shades stack above the window, creating the appearance of a valance when raised. Choose an inside mount if you are looking to achieve a more tailored look or have decorative molding you want to display.
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition on HGTV
We've partnered with Extreme Makeover: Home Edition to transform the homes for two incredible families.
Get Your Free Budget Blinds Design Guide
Get inspiration for your home's future window treatments with our Design Guide from the comfort of your laptop or mobile device.