Wood Blinds for Windows
Budget Blinds is North America's #1 Choice
Explore What Beautiful Can Do For Your Windows
Wood blinds from Budget Blinds provide an instant upgrade to any room. With a variety of colors that include rich earth tones and texture-rich finishes, custom wood blinds complement your existing furnishings with an amazing range of styles.
With their durability and simple adjustment for lighting and privacy, wood blinds in white upgrade a kitchen instantly.
Wood blinds from Budget Blinds offer a choice of 1” and 2 ½” slat sizing, and when paired with drapery, offer enhanced privacy and light control.
In addition to their modern styling and versatility, wood blinds enhance your home’s energy efficiency.
Complement your home’s décor and showcase your windows with eco-friendly wood blinds, sourced from 100% North American hardwoods.
Wood blinds from Budget Blinds can be color-matched to an existing décor that finishes a room beautifully.
Coordinate cabinetry and wood flooring with texture-rich, natural hardwood blinds that are as appealing as they are beautiful.
Showcasing a bay window with white wood blinds.
Beautiful. Inviting. Sustainable.
With the ability to custom color-match to existing wood trim and furnishings, Budget Blinds of Asheville can help can create the perfect look for any room in your home. Wood blinds have slat sizes in 1” and 2 ½” which allow a tailored, precise fit to any window, while offering complete privacy- in style. And because our wood blinds are sourced from 100% North American hardwoods from certified and domestic forests, you know you’re doing your part in helping sustain our natural resources.
- For a sleek, smooth finish choose painted or stained, while a rustic finish imparts a lasting texture-rich look and feel. For that designer touch, fabric tapes or a decorative cornice box can be added.
- Available in both inside and outside mounts. Inside mounts offer a more refined, finished look while leaving window sills and decorative molding in view. Outside mounts are best for mounting blinds to the wall or molding around the window.
- Energy efficiency is enhanced when your wood blinds are closed, blocking UV rays and reducing solar heat gain.
- Vanes are available in painted, stained, or rustic finishes.
- Add light blocking and privacy with our available routeless features.
- Choose from several lift systems, including cordless, the safest choice for homes with small children and pets, since there are no cords that may pose a hazard.
- Our 2-on-1 headrail is a great option for larger windows since wood blinds can often be heavier compared to non-wood blinds. This lift system is both easier to operate and extends the life of the lift cords.
- Add depth to your windows and shutters with a selection of valance options that include standard, traditional, decorative and contemporary styles.
- When you are ready to add wood blinds to your home call Budget Blinds of Asheville at 828-683-5343.
Get Your Free Budget Blinds Design Guide
Get inspiration for your home's future window treatments by browsing through our Design Guide from the comfort of your laptop or mobile device.
Order Free Window Covering Swatches
Narrowed down your favorite shades and blinds in our Signature Series Collection? We'll send you up to 10 free swatch samples to help you make your final choice.